1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. E TF

E TF Well-Known Member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

2. ethanm

ethanm Well-Known Member

I think there might be a place to get some bbq. I'm not sure, I haven't been in Virginia in quite a long time.

1 person likes this.
  3. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

I believe the defunct news organization CNN was housed in Atlanta. It was notable for being one of the first 24 hour news channels and for having it's slogan "This is CNN" read by James Earl Jones.

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

TT has screwed up my cable bill for the 4th straight month.

I wish I could order the channels that I wanted. The only reason I had cable in the 1st place was to watch sports, the occasional fight PPV, and some cable TV shows.

5. MrG

MrG Well-Known Member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home

Heh. Yeah, it's definitely a question of perspective. I've known my entire life that I'd be completely miserable in a city like New York, but I thought Atlanta might be a workable compromise. There are some really great things about a big city, and, when we were first considering the move, I thought that would outweigh the negatives. Thus far, however, it really hasn't. I find myself constantly annoyed/aggravated by everything from the number of stupid, selfish people I encounter every day to the traffic that can make my commute take somewhere between 20 and 60 minutes. It's certainly possible that I'm just still getting used to it all, but I'm really starting to doubt that. I might just not be "big city" material. To deal with all of the crap and not go insane, you have to be the type who either doesn't give a shit about anyone else or who can just let things go without being annoyed. I'm not really either of those people.

Now you see why I think everyone here's an asshole.

Also, Cartoon Network.

:teach:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  6. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Ah, so before the airport it was a lost settlement similar to Macchu Picchu, District 13, or Ottawa? Thanks for educating me

1 person likes this.
  7. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

AT&T told me that my account is delinquent, despite having my credit card on file and my authorization to bill it whenever they need to.

8. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Well-Known Member

I feel like another cold is trying to set shop in my head three weeks after I got rid of the last one.

9. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

fairly certain you are the only person who feels this way. l'incs posts are always enjoyable. much unlike your bitching about them. (he is a better internet persona than you are)

1 person likes this.
  10. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

Oh, OK. Now I get it.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

Well, you are here, so...

12. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Monthly internet bill increasing by $5. A lot better than the $15 or whatever it was they wanted, but still :fu:

13. js4design

js4design Well-Known Member

My computer fan is buzzing like a loud dentist's drill, but we outsource our IT and they won't be able to take a look at it until tomorrow morning (and yes, I tried to fix it myself already)

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

14. Fang66

Fang66 Well-Known Member

I once ran full tilt, eyes wide open into a spiky palm tree, one of the spikes dug into my right eye ball, and had to be removed with tweezers. So harden the fuck up.

15. zarathustra

zarathustra Well-Known Member

Every sweater I am pulling out of storage (3 now) has a hole in it -- despite the fact that the air tight storage container and moth balls.

I haven't pulled my aran and my lopapeysa sweaters out yet... but if they are toast, I will lay waste to Mothra and all other moths that dare cross my path.

Now where to find replacements? I checked out Jcrew's merino vneck, but the sizing has me concerned.

:fu:

(Next: Figure out how to add more natural predators to my surroundings)

16. Fang66

Fang66 Well-Known Member

People should give you 2 dimensional instructions only.

17. Fang66

Fang66 Well-Known Member

I do believe (accept as being true) that you should pull your head in.

3 people like this.
  18. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

When I lived in Montreal, they had the worst fees. It was like $10 for every GB over the cap. :brick:

19. Fang66

Fang66 Well-Known Member

What is the meaning/history of the slur?

20. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

I hope that was a wake up call for you to lay off the pipe.