1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

I wasn't planning on masturbating today, but now I just might (for scientific purposes).

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

:uhoh:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  3. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

One of the office blowhards has recently started ending his emails with "Your partner in excellence,"

Actually now that I am writing this it doesn't really piss me off, I'm now more amused

4. MrGimpy

MrGimpy Well-Known Member

From what I remember, lube is proscribed. But surely most SF members would appreciate the chemical-free, by-hand nature of the process.

5. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Well-Known Member

That's when you look the person right in the eye and say, "No need. I just finished."

6. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

FTFY

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

I think we need to reflect on what Billy Shakes had to say on this topic:

1 person likes this.
  8. zarathustra

zarathustra Well-Known Member

Dear Sir

You are sitting on a bench made for three people on a train. I am sorry that you had to move your shit off of the seat to provide a seat to others. Life must be so difficult. I see the book you are reading and wonder if this was to keep others from discovering your anti social nature and to keep willing sandwich artists who would joy the body at bay. An aquantanintece of mine tells us that the female sandwich artists (even those who are a bit jolly if you catch my drift) are good people. You should not be so quick to dismiss them. I also understand that you think that Satan is your master from your book and patches sewn on your north face back pack. I understand that you believe you should obey him. Please note that I am bigger than it,(notice the Thordilocks) and will whip his ass like the last time I was in hell. Ask him. He will remember.

That being said said quit picking your nose, grab some deodorant and get your god aweful shit off the bench before I kick your candy ass.

Sincerely

Zarathustra

3 people like this.
  9. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

I keep getting texts from this girl who always asks a question at the end, which kind of forces me to respond, which is annoying.

10. Mr Martini

Mr Martini Well-Known Member

Been dieting and working out again lately. Counting calories which is some what of a pain. Anyway family member comes over with his wife and 2 kids. Brings 2 pizzas for them to eat. Offered me some and I declined and explained why although i had ate a sandwich before they came. when they go to leave they say oh you can keep the rest of the pizza (1 entire pizza). I decline and once again explain im dieting, and chances are i would destroy it when i wake up in the middle of the night. They are basically refusing at this point to take it, saying i should have better self control. Finally after sighing and rolling her eyes she says fine im not going to argue and takes it. Forgive me for trying to better myself, im sorry that it inconvenienced you.

11. why

why Well-Known Member

You should learn better self-control.

1 person likes this.
  12. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

yeah, I don't get veggies poured with cheese. a quick stir fry with peanut oil, lots of garlic and some salt with broccoli is superb.

maybe dr. lawrence can answer this for me: is there a similar jerk off situation for teh ladiez?

13. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

Sometimes friends of mine who have attractive wives and happy, healthy children and reasonably good careers are all like "i am not sure about the direction of which my life has taken (life journey)." And I'm like hey c'mon dude it's not like your most notable life accomplishment was typing parentheses on the Internet fanciful grammar.

5 people like this.
  14. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Well-Known Member

15. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

What's funny about all the "they killed Brian!" uproar I've seen is that everyone is all "hey I heard they killed Brian!" but nobody actually saw the episode. Hmmmmm.

16. Liam O

Liam O Well-Known Member

Need to be at work in Malmo tonight. Think I have the damned flu.

17. MrG

MrG Well-Known Member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home

I watched after I heard the uproar. What no one is talking about is the fact that they get a new dog voiced by Tony Sirico. That's amusing enough to get me to try watching again.

18. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

When I got checked after my vasectomy, ex-Mrs. Teacher decided the very best method would be for her to start off with an "oral examination" (if ya know what I mean) and end it by "giving me a hand" (if ya know what I mean, again). It was not the least humiliating. :teach:

19. aravenel

aravenel Well-Known Member

I somehow managed to avoid weather delays on my flight this morning, only to have two separate maintenance delays. Currently back at the gate, hoping they are able to fix this.

Christ I hate flying. Three for three in super delayed flights in the last week.

1 person likes this.
  20. RedLantern

RedLantern Well-Known Member

When she was leaving this morning, I asked my wife if she had her phone with her. She says yes.
    I turn around and discover that her phone is on the dining table. Run outside but cannot flag her down to give it to her.
    Call her at work to tell her she forgot her phone (to arrange where to meet at the airport tonight, not to chide her). She is mad at me. :foo:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013