1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

UNfortunately, I'm probably one of those who's food stinks up the office. Some colleagues always make comments about how my food smells so good (it does to me) and how they always know it's lunch time when I start microwaving my food (not mention it's past 12pm). One I hate the attention and two something tells me they don't appreciate the normally strong flavors. Not that I care since they tend to eat shitty food from our cafeteria or $3 microwave meals.

2. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Hmmm...American from Miami to South America is much better. Newer planes, better biz class product, etc. and I never thought I would say anything in MIA is better than something else.

I guess it's because Miami is their SA gateway

3. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

so, this is probably all TMI, but at least it's funny.

wifey and i have not been as successful conceiving a 2nd time as we were the 1st, so we're running some checks to make sure all the fluid levels are correct.

this morning i had to jerk off into a cup and get the boys warmly to the clinic inside 45 minutes.

i had the option to, um, procure the sample at the clinic, but i didn't think i wanted to get into that around strangers. "sir, there is the sample room, there are some visual materials in there to help you out. i'll see you in 10 minutes, or 5, you take your time before coming back out, no pressure, we all know what you'll be doing in there. please be sure to close the door tightly!"

fortunately the wife agreed to take the kid to school, easing the pressure to meet the deadline (clinic is about 20-25 minutes away) because otherwise I would have had to rush into school with a semen sample inside my shirt (recommended for maintaining proper temp) and past the teacher who has been quite obviously flirting with me all year. (don't get impressed, she's like 15 years older than me.)

still, of course all weekend we had to refrain from any activity as a period of 2-3 days of abstinence is recommended. wife knew exactly what i was doing when i was like, "umm, ok hon, i've gotta go upstairs, i'll be back." then heading out the door. "have a nice day, kiss kiss, i just jerked off upstairs, i'll see you later!"

then of course I had to drop it off and there's a young nurse taking the sample from me. I guess this is what she does all day but it's still hard to be blase about handing a young woman a cup of your sperm. Of course then i have to fill out a form that asks, among other things, whether or not i caught the whole load, and if not, what part of the load (beginning or end?) missed the cup. not on the form is the question she asks verbally - "when was this sample taken?"

"heh heh, like, um, it was really short - um - a short time - 30 minutes ago." did i just say it was really short?

in the meantime i catch a glimpse of the jerkoff room, it's dark in there and there's a big leather (or faux leather, who knows) easy chair in there. Some magazines on the table next to it but i can't even bring myself to glance at them. i can assume what kind of magazines they are as I'm thinking "fuck, i'm glad i did that at home and not there on the well-worn SS Shooting Blanks."

ugh, what a humiliating experience all around.

1 person likes this.
  4. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

Just be glad you didn't land at Guarulhos, it takes an hour plus to get through customs.

5. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Dougie, you could have salvaged some win by having the wife collect the sample :teach:

6. Douglas

we had discussed that but the instructions were quite clear that only a HJ would do and outsourcing a HJ is something only a virgin would do.

7. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

Or thrown the sample on to, the face of the young woman.

8. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

so I guess you're out of No Fap November IV?

9. aravenel

aravenel Well-Known Member

10. Douglas

by the way, if i hear another person talking about deep-frying their turkey, i am going to scream.

11. MrG

MrG Well-Known Member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home
    Douglas, that story is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your pain for our amusement.

Also, here's hoping everything's alright, and you're sent home with a prescription for daily "trying."

12. MrGimpy

MrGimpy Well-Known Member

We went through a similar process a couple years ago. Rather than dealing with the logistical hassle of transporting the sample, I made a lunchtime appointment to drop by the clinic.

Yeah, it's a bit weird being handed an empty cup and a tray of DVDs, but that kind of thing doesn't bother me anymore and the clinic was very clean and professional. It's an odd feeling to lock your computer, step out of the office, and head up the street to fire one out, but it beats the usual lunch break.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

I just jacked off to Douglas' jack off poast.

Just failed no fap November! :fu:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  14. gomestar

gomestar Well-Known Member

"hey Randy, guess what I did during lunch today..."

15. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

There are some people who masturbate their own bodies for no scientific purpose at all (no knowledge of particles acquired). Now that's what pisses me off.

16. MrGimpy

MrGimpy Well-Known Member

Do you need a doctor's note for that?

17. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Sounds like a better use of one's lunchtime than anything I've done all month

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  18. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

I've found that to be common with those kiosks and on-line check in on international flights. I always assumed it was because of the need to verify passports, etc.

19. ImaPro

ImaPro Well-Known Member

Being asked a 'favor' on anything computer related and people being like "It should be easy for you" or "You know this stuff". Yes I can figure it out but its a pain in the ass to do unless you have the right software.

20. otc

otc Well-Known Member

Do they make you do it with no lube? I thought I saw something like that when reading about the sperm donor places and that's no fun with no foreskin.

Hmm...maybe its time to get some fertility testing just in case.