1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, happy lamp doesn't help with colds. That would be pretty cool if it did, though.

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

Ugh.. I really don't want to fly out tomorrow.

Fuck.

3. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

what ticks me off are the stupid people who sneaks out in the playground where I bring the kids and leave cigarette butts all over. god knows what else these fuckers do while hiding out there.

4. Claghorn

Claghorn Well-Known Member

And furthermore acidboy, I wouldn't be the least surprised if all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes. Reefers.

3 people like this.
  5. acidboy

ugh. degenerates.

I don't mind teh weedz as much as I'd probably call in someone and spray hydrogen peroxide all over the playground if I see just an empty condom wrapper

6. acidboy

I feel ya.
    growing up in this oh-so-wonderful family of mine with all the infighting and all that crap these old fucktards a generation ahead of us would go into because they probably have nothing else better to do, there would be times that me and cousins I grew up with and became very close to would just stop having any communications whatsoever. in fact, the shit got bad in one side of the family a very dear cousin of mine had to move half a planet away and he died there a few years back and I never even had the chance to pay my respects. its also shitty how these petty fucks would fight, then align against a common enemy, then fight again, I never bother to ask for updates on who are we supposed to be in good terms now with, so even something as simple as my kid's birthday party would be an issue on who to invite so I just stopped inviting everyone altogether.

7. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

I don't know the exact difference, as I don't drink them.

There's a bit of an explanation here.

http://pleasure.borsen.dk/gourmet/artikel/1/128301/en_bitter_ven_i_noeden.html

8. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

1. Got the lite Greek yogurt by mistake (only one, eating it now).
    2. Lawyerdad changed his avatar (loses brand equity)
    3. Hurt my ankle
    4. Didn't have as good a practice GMAT as I would have hoped.
    5. Fell asleep and missed the MONEY fight.
    6. Have a ton of expense reports to do.
    7. Your mom annoyed me.

9. gort

gort Well-Known Member

I'm pissed there are only two episodes left of breaking bad. Best show ever. :(

1 person likes this.
  10. klinlike

klinlike New Member

good info,Mtv not commissioning more Aeon Flux episodes!thanks
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  11. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

:( i too will miss BB. one of the best shows ever indeed.

12. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

It's Monday. No 3 day weekends in sight until Columbus Day. :(

13. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

Aren't you on a 5/4/9 plan, giving you a three-day weekend every other week?

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

Poor baby. Between now and Thanksgiving I think I have three weekends free of work commitments and most every week is going to be in the 55-65 hour range.

15. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

I hate the people who bring their fucking dogs on the school playground, dispite all the dog parks in the area and all the signs saying that they can't bring their dogs on school property. that pisses me off.

16. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Well-Known Member

I fucking hate my birthday.

17. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Well, I certainly agree that it's inappropriate to bring fucking dogs onto the school playground. It's embarrassing to the teachers and the parents, and I'm sure that the dogs don't appreciate to be bothered during their intimate moments. Although the win here is that the kids can learn about the birds and the bees without the parents having to go through the torture of "the talk"

1 person likes this.
  18. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TITS!!!!

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:​

2 people like this.
  19. ethanm

ethanm Well-Known Member

CNN has a series called "Apparently This Matters" and every time I see one of the articles I want to destroy something. I hate the irony that none of it fucking matters. Fuck.

20. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

My limbs (such as legs) are sore of illness, to where I have lost the will to do accomplishments.