• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That is ******* intolerable. Why is it such ****** service? WTF is wrong with the Belgians?

There is very little wrong with the Belgians. I know you know this in your heart.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There is very little wrong with the Belgians. I know you know this in your heart.

Totally agree, that's why I don't get the Internet service issue.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anecdata and all, but my Internet worked wonderfully when I was in Belgium. I am a VIP, though, so they probably took measures, you know?

dune

Reaction score

We have a shared internet access here. And quite limited volume (which apparently is standard in Belgium), so sometimes throttling. **** 8kbytes per second. This is hell. It takes about an hour to buffer a 10 minute YouTube video... at 240p. And 1/4 minute-1/2 minute to load a website. **** this.

We have one of the best Telenet subscriptions. Supposed to be unlimited. We still get throttled almost every month.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We have one of the best Telenet subscriptions. Supposed to be unlimited. We still get throttled almost every month.

Too bad. :(
Do you download bigger volumes or do you get throttled nonetheless?

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** all in capitals been on the phone with this fool from DHS first 15 minutes waiting if not longer then they don't have my file up after I gave them the reference number then they yanked my chain and told me only the wife could deal with this ****. Merde!:brick::cloud:

Worse my son pulled a tendon in his hand and is now in a cast and has to see a plastic surgeon WTF they way things are going I think I must have run over a ********. ( archaic Australian expression denoting bad luck):decisions::cloud:

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

these two Israeli people are annoying the **** out of me.

If they're annoying you, then they're annoying me. Solidarity!

Part of my job requires me to observe and evaluate the teaching of other faculty. I often dislike that part of my job because what I observe saddens and frustrates me. I just got back now from such an observation.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just bought Genevieve a new kitty bed. I swear I'm not exaggerating here: within five minutes of my taking it out of the bag and putting it on the floor, she had pooped in it. I apologize if this comes off as unduly harsh, but I am not going to buy Genevieve a new kitty bed anytime soon.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I just bought Genevieve a new kitty bed. I swear I'm not exaggerating here: within five minutes of my taking it out of the bag and putting it on the floor, she had pooped in it. I apologize if this comes off as unduly harsh, but I am not going to buy Genevieve a new kitty bed anytime soon.

apparently Genevieve is not a fan of your taste in fabrics.

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still up. These stupid Math excercises take far too long. But that's probably just because I'm stupid.

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
The first college that I attended was acquired by the Moonies a few years later. It's a little embarrassing. Coincidentally, the school that I transferred to is frequently compared to a cult.

L'Incandescent, IANAD, but it sounds like you might be allergic to milk. That's different from lactose intolerance, which is simply an inability to digest lactose. If that's the case, you may be able to tolerate goat's milk (whether you want to is a different matter).

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent, IANAD, but it sounds like you might be allergic to milk. That's different from laxtose intolerance, which is simply an inability to digest lactase. If that's the case, you may be able to tolerate goat's milk (whether you want to is a different matter).

Thanks, imatlas. I've suspected that that might be the case, but I've never really looked into it much. I typically say lactose intolerance because that's the term people are generally familiar with, but for the reasons I've described, I don't think it's actually true. Do you know what it is in regular milk that I'd be allergic to that's not in goat's milk?

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally done. Not pissing me off, but for the sake of coherence I decided to post in this thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads