1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

thanks, JJ. meds kicked in and thankfully the rest of the day was great with the family. hope i stay on the up and up.
    --
    aravanel - sorry to hear that, man. sucks to lose a weekend and have no down time before the work week. glad the bug was a quick one at least.

2. aravenel

aravenel Well-Known Member

Thanks stitchy. Yeah, its a weird bug--its like 6 hours of horror, followed by 24 hours of not-quite-right.

At least its quick...

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  3. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Well-Known Member

I woke up feeling like shit today as well... headache, stomach ache... I don't know what the hell is going on. Hopefully it goes away soon because it is really starting to piss me off not feeling well.

:confused:

4. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Was at walmart at like 2am last night, self checkout lines no longer take cash :lol:

5. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

get well y'all.

______

pissing me off- fell off my bike yesterday. actually it was a pretty slow and embarrassing fall.

had to bike a quite steep mountain road to enter the trails, and when I reached the top biked around the flat surface to slowly bring down my heart rate. that area has been getting more hikers and people out walking with their kids. so this 3, 4 yo kid suddenly crosses and stops right in front of me. he just stops. I suddenly braked and fell to the ground before I could unclip. and that little ass' folks are there. just staring at me. the whole fucking time. they didn't even apologize. nothing. they just stared. fuck humanity

6. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

This was actually yesterday, but I couldn't get online to poast it:

I was in Toronto Airport Int'l terminal and there was this really annoying Asian bitch skateboarding in circles around the terminal. Everything about her was douchey - from the clothes (McGill Medicine T-shirt "Keep Calm I'm a Doctor" on the back and silly hipster workwear-like trousers and thick rimmed glasses) to the WHO THE FUCK HAS A SKATEBOARD IN THEIR CARRY ON AND THEN HAS THE GUMPTION TO SKATEBOARD AROUND THE TERMINAL.

I think everyone in the terminal wanted to punch her in the face and stop her but it's not like there are "no skateboarding" signs in the airport because WHO THE FUCK HAS A SKATEBOARD IN THEIR CARRY ON AND THEN HAS THE GUMPTION TO THINK YOU CAN SKATEBOARD AROUND THE TERMINAL LIKE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF HOT SHIT?

:FU:

7. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Would have given someone a 20 to clothesline her as she skated past

1 person likes this.
  8. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

I bet that bitch listens to avril lavigne.

2 people like this.
  9. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Well-Known Member

^ :lol: ... people have been pissing me off a lot lately. what is with people who slam their apartment doors every time they enter/exit? I don't just mean close loudly.... I mean the door is down the hall, one floor below and the door slams so violently that the walls vibrate and the bathroom mirror on my medicine cabinet rattles from the impact. Not to mention that depending on the hour it wakes me up. Who closes their doors like that? I want to sit outside that guy's apartment and just keep slamming the shit out of the door over and over to see wtf his problem is... pissing me off. :censored:

btw... skateboard bitch reminds me of assholes in airport, airport lounge, bus, train etc who thinks it's ok to play music out of their cell phones for all to hear.... or so loudly through the headphones that not only is it obvious you are going deaf right before my eyes but also I can hear every goddamn note. Fuck you and your shitty music.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

Fuck man, your father-in-law sounds like he was a trojan horse of some sort. Feel better. I'd want to kill the man if this happened to me. I mean I cry when I throw up, you know. So, yeah.

11. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

Monday :(

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  12. patrickBOOTH

I saw that you were the last post in this thread and I knew what it said even before I clicked on it.

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

My mother in law tells unfunny jokes. Like unbelievably bad jokes. Her feelings are clearly hurt when nobody laughs after one of her quips. She'll then do this move where she'll try to piggyback onto someone's funny joke and she gets even more sad when her attempt to ride the funny wave didn't work out.

the weird part is that her jokes are actually solid. And she does things like callbacks and other standup comic tricks naturally. She just doesn't have timing or confidence. My side of the family will look at each other and nod in appreciation (we all would watch stand up comedy together from carlin to Chris rock) but don't want to give a courtesy laugh unless its actually funny.

14. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Well-Known Member

Maybe your mother in law is just operating at a different comedy level, like Andy Kaufman for example. Maybe the joke is on you for not recognizing the humor. (I have never joked with your mother in law, so I can't say for sure, though.)

1 person likes this.
  15. patrickBOOTH

16. aravenel

aravenel Well-Known Member

Meh, not his fault. Shit happens. But yeah, stomach issues are the worst. I can tough it out through most other things, but stomach issues = me laying around moaning like a child. So not a fun weekend.

17. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Obama was the commencement speaker at my alma mater's graduation ceremonies over the weekend. I had David Gergen. :fu:

18. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

Weekly meeting, same time every week, and yet it seems like every week, I have to pull teeth to get people to it and lord forbid tehy act like they care

19. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

We had Neville Isdell

20. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

I did mention that my family will look at each other with knowing nods telapathicly saying things like "was that a callback?" and then nod at each other in appreciation.

I guess we appreciate her like the french with Jerry Lewis - only with less adoration.