• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

did not get enough nearly sleep last night to be ready for 20+ six year olds to invade my house today. im in trouble.

I don't think it's mathematically possible to get enough sleep to be ready for that.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, my mother is improving. She can see some lights or spots now in her swollen eye. She tried to move the rewards airplane and cruise bookings I got for her two weeks out to someone else, but she's a little more encouraged she can make the trip. I think she's more worried about her physical appearance now on captain's night or whatever it is people do locked up on a boat.

My iron swing is still inconsistent during fatigue but I'm going take my father out for a round this week so he can get a break from looking after my mother.

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

did not get enough nearly sleep last night to be ready for 20+ six year olds to invade my house today. im in trouble.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So effing hot.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Quote:
The YouTube founders just made $650 million dollars. For what? Oh, that's right, nothing. Writing a bit of code and making a goddamn website. Why can't I be an innovator too?
confused.gif
From the first page to the last of this thread, Conne's incompetence at life has hindered any and all career progression.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm sure there's a good sale at the outlet mall with your name ALL over it pal.

as a matter of fact, i think up to 65% off clearance at NMLC today

Good luck with that, seriously.

Bless you..

thanks guy, 6 minutes and counting to go time. whoooooboy..

I'm at the office on a Sunday supposed to be working on a story. I don't want to do it. Going to go get a coffee instead.

enjoy the coffee, i dont blame you.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm at the office on a Sunday supposed to be working on a story. I don't want to do it. Going to go get a coffee instead.

Serves you right for slacking all week.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mtn biking was rained out yesterday. Ride today was cancelled because I developed a bad cough over the course of Sat. Cough is getting worse and I feel like ****. Leaving on Wed for a few days of vacation then straight to a conference on the west coast for another few days. Damn it.

b

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that does suck, hope your dad is ok. being robbed on a pilgramidge isn't very sporting

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads