• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
We did not do very well this weekend. Failed to accomplish most of what needed to be done. Blown up by a sister-in-law in the hospital and a wife who has been dragging her feet a lot lately, due to certain very justifiable reasons that I'm not quite authorized to talk about just yet. So the old house still is not ready to be put on the market, I still don't have the shelving I wanted to install, numerous other projects at houses new and old still need done. Dammit.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lasagna for lunch at the restaurant downstairs today. Missed out on a corner piece by two customers :fu:

You obviously didn't grease the maître d' enough.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like he greased the skids, though. ****, cafeteria lasagna?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sounds like he greased the skids, though. ****, cafeteria lasagna?

It was gooooooooooood. the cabbage wasn't too bad either. :slayer:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That show ******* sucks.

/thread

Almost sucks as much as Neo_Version7 does on your average Saturday night. Almost...

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That show ******* sucks.

It really is the worst. It astounds me when smart people I know who normally like shows like Breaking Bad, The Wire, and such pronounce their undying LOVE and ADORATION for that show. Simply ridiculous.

I never heard of sheldon cooper. What show are you taking about?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
....because Edinatlanta and Whiteslashasian are such fine purveyors of taste.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

....because Edinatlanta and Whiteslashasian are such fine purveyors of taste.

I was just saying it seems so out of line for you to like a show like that... It is beneath you is all.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's a truck that stops beside the house (I live on a corner) and I guess we watch each other for a few seconds before he drives off again. HMMM. I start out off the street but return to the house with an eerie feeling. Back inside, everything's kosher, but the truck returns, this time outside the front door. wtf. We watch each other again and he drives off again..

my wife and I were on a 8mile hike some time ago and got lost more than half way through... we saw these 3 teen dudes at a lookout point and actually had a conversation with them.

when we admitted to ourselves we were lost, we had to decide what to do: go on and maybe get more lost (and further in), or cut back through (which was 4 miles and through some steep rock quarries which was very strenuous). plus we only had a little over than an hour of sunlight.

I made the executive decision just to cut back through and retrace our path all the way back. My wife and I were laughing about how we almost went further out and got even more lost - when we got to the conversation we had with the teen guys.... they did ask us a lot of specific questions:

"where did you hike in from?"
"where did you guys park?"
"what kind of car do you drive?"

about 20 min later as we were backtracking we see the three guys walking down the trail and they were totally silent as we passed them... my wife and I smiled... but it was eerie because just a couple hours earlier they were nice and full of questions.

we pretty much hauled ass and made it back to the lookout point in less than 45min.. then back down another 2.5 miles (of easy open trail) in near darkness.

I always lived in big cities or by the beach... so its unsettling for me when your in the middle of the woods and you're just out there... you'd think it would be quiet but all the weird noises of trees rustling, wind, and wildlife and **** gets even louder.

by the time we got back its that creepy feeling getting into the car of the dark empty park/forrest parking lot. the second you open and close the doors and the interior light turns on and your basically blind to everything outside - to the drive back to the highway where its just pitch dark on all side except the what the headlights are illuminating. You look into the rearview mirror and its just blackness.

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

my wife and I were on a 8mile hike some time ago and got lost more than half way through... we saw these 3 teen dudes at a lookout point and actually had a conversation with them.
when we admitted to ourselves we were lost, we had to decide what to do: go on and maybe get more lost (and further in), or cut back through (which was 4 miles and through some steep rock quarries which was very strenuous). plus we only had a little over than an hour of sunlight.
I made the executive decision just to cut back through and retrace our path all the way back. My wife and I were laughing about how we almost went further out and got even more lost - when we got to the conversation we had with the teen guys.... they did ask us a lot of specific questions:
"where did you hike in from?"
"where did you guys park?"
"what kind of car do you drive?"
about 20 min later as we were backtracking we see the three guys walking down the trail and they were totally silent as we passed them... my wife and I smiled... but it was eerie because just a couple hours earlier they were nice and full of questions.
we pretty much hauled ass and made it back to the lookout point in less than 45min.. then back down another 2.5 miles (of easy open trail) in near darkness.
I always lived in big cities or by the beach... so its unsettling for me when your in the middle of the woods and you're just out there... you'd think it would be quiet but all the weird noises of trees rustling, wind, and wildlife and **** gets even louder.
by the time we got back its that creepy feeling getting into the car of the dark empty park/forrest parking lot. the second you open and close the doors and the interior light turns on and your basically blind to everything outside - to the drive back to the highway where its just pitch dark on all side except the what the headlights are illuminating. You look into the rearview mirror and its just blackness.

And the next morning you found a hook hanging fom the back of the car?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads