1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Thick as Thieves ONLINE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Jan 12, 2007.

1. swordfish01

swordfish01 Active Member

Got mine today. Just need to get it pressed..

Going to place another order shortly!

2. Deipnosophist

Deipnosophist Well-Known Member

Lovely looking suit Opoika, I think that's one for the future 'Best of TaT' gallery, Get Smart?

3. jgao

jgao Member

New TaT suit in Charcoal. I'm so happy it came!

[​IMG]

4. Yardsale

Yardsale Well-Known Member

are you still doing the styleforum discount?

5. chang

chang Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Got my TaT suit back last week with some tweaks. Very happy with it, has a cool red lining, and the pants fit perfectly snug. Sorry for using the crappiest camera ever. Midnight navy flannel 1-btn peak lapel with hacking pockets. Next suit I'm going to try shrinking the chest and shoulders of the jacket a tiny bit for that cool shrunken clothing look, if it doesn't work well for me, I'll just go back to this cut. Watchu think?

6. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Well-Known Member

Figured I'd jump on the "just got my TaT suit" wagon:

[​IMG]

House cut, charcoal, pretty much standard everything. I'll take a better pic when I get home early enough to have some decent daylight (and with tie, shoes, etc.)

7. stickonatree

stickonatree Well-Known Member

chang, you look like a younger getsmart, haha

it looks like it needs shortening at the sleeves, and because the details can't be seen, i don't know what else, although the pants look like they need some adjustment. the shoulders fit you spectacularly, though.

bacon, it looks like your collar's jumping away from you, i hope it's from the way you're standing, now how the jacket actually fits your neck.

8. I<3Bacon

bacon, it looks like your collar's jumping away from you, i hope it's from the way you're standing, now how the jacket actually fits your neck.

Most likely. Everything's pressed flat against my body when I'm actually standing up straight. I'll be sure to note "good posture" for the next pic.

9. jgao

jgao Member

By the way, for anyone ordering from Canada:

I had no problems with customs. Google Checkout emailed me on May 20 and I received the suit on June 2, duty/tax-free.

10. water

water Well-Known Member

Chang, it is hard to see the details of the suit but the cut looks very good. Sleeves need to be shortened.

11. KentH

KentH New Member

New TaT suit in Charcoal. I'm so happy it came!

[​IMG]

Wow this looks really good... i might get one

12. swooc

swooc Well-Known Member

the recent fits have been very good!

should be getting mine soon, hopefully i nailed the measurements first go.

13. Robertito

Robertito Well-Known Member

I was going to say the same thing: Jason, you really must have been refining the concept of late, as the suit photos look more and more amazing. Well done, sir!

14. I<3Bacon

Alright, let's try this again... got home with barely any light left to spare... [​IMG]

15. stickonatree

^bacon the neck still doesn't fit you well, the waist could be let out just a hair IMO, and your right shoulder hem seems to be longer than your left (as in, you have a shorter right shoulder and the fabric is drooping off of it weirdly). however the rest of it is just spectacular. jason you've come a long way, once i get the cash i will have to order another one from you for my internship this summer [​IMG]

16. GiantSwan

GiantSwan Member

Charcoal definitely seems to be the color of the moment. I ordered my suit in charcoal too.

17. stickonatree

Charcoal definitely seems to be the color of the moment. I ordered my suit in charcoal too.

it's been a staple color of men's suits since forever.

18. pauliodotnet

pauliodotnet Well-Known Member

got mine a week or two ago. very happy with my measurements.. i think i got them spot on. only issue I had was i ordered a diff. lining, and they ran out of that one, but did not ask me if i had another color choice in mind. instead he just picked one. please critique.. sorry my P&S camera is old, and lighting sucks. my TaT suit with a Brigg umbrella [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

You don't seem like a very big guy. Everything seems kind of big on you though. Doesn't even look like a TaT suit.

20. pauliodotnet

pauliodotnet Well-Known Member

6'3&quot; 193 - maybe i will have someone take photos of me and it might look different.