• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where's that xkcd comic when you need it.

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Only halfway through the first page and it's already gold. Thanks for the link.

Edit: though it seems to have fallen out of favor since 2011.

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[off-topic]

@brad-t I noticed your name in the "likes" for a sexpigeon post yesterday and was happy to see another Styleforum member also enjoying the best blog on the internet.

[/off-topic]

Last edited:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
e.g. there's nothing un-PC about me calling JBravo a moron. Because I'm not insulting his race or social class or sex etc. I'm not discriminating against him, I'm just saying he's stupid. I can get my meaning across perfectly easily.

However, if I were to call him a marsupial, for example, that would be insulting to intellectually disabled people, who find that word dis-empowering.

It's nothing to do with trying not to offend people or saying things without meaning, it's about not promoting discrimination or disempowerment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)

You stupid marsupialed moronic baby.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you and JBravo and sinnedk just put me on ignore?

you clearly haven't learned to read and it's evidently causing a great deal of anger and frustration when you fail to understand my posts.

Don't worry, ill happily put you on ignore too.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you clearly haven't learned to read and it's evidently causing a great deal of anger and frustration when you fail to understand my posts.

Nah.

You have my permission to ignore me. ta ta

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
So I was debating between the midnight boots or the tan replica boots in that fit but Im looking down wondering if the tan boots would of looked nicer

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I cringe when I see that first thread now because the face lift Styleforum got the following summer screwed up the formatting to the point where it looks like I was heavily intoxicated and maybe wearing an eye patch when I created it.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

no, it's the people who complain about PC-ness who are usually bigots.

There's no reason to have a problem with political correctness if you know what it actually means.

You were gone for a while and it should of been permanent.

@Jbravo and @Distorbiant happen to be good guys and great posters that have contributed more to this forum than you ever have with your 8k+ posts.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If not clowns like jet, brad-t and a couple of other assholes who constantly create hostility and cause conflicts - this forum would have been a better place.

I'm extremely puzzled by this post. You just walked into this thread dropping a bunch of slurs, but it's the hostility of posters who weren't even involved in this conversation in the first place that you're concerned about? Just... what?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics