• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
um...40 pounds above average is really, really huge. doesn't matter if that weight comes from fat or muscle.
The average weight for American males is around 195 pounds.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
muscle is a lot denser than fat.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Working from home most of the day and no meetings when I go in later. It feels like I'm wearing pajamas.

Acne
Gap
Yohji
MOMA

The stripe has a thin layer of silk mesh over it. It's rather hard to capture how cool it looks up close.

Last edited:

0JSIMPS0N

Reaction score
this thread is hilarious. people in here think because they are more built than the 5'6 130 pound asian manlets here that they are aesthetic. lmao i was like lmao

drizzy

Reaction score
I swear you had a ***** at me for calling someone a manlet?
Disregard clothing, acquire aesthetics so you can look good in whatever clothes you wear.
Zyzz is that you?

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Working from home most of the day and no meetings when I go in later. It feels like I'm wearing pajamas.
Acne
Gap
Yohji
MOMA

The stripe has a thin layer of silk mesh over it. It's rather hard to capture how cool it looks up close.

I'm sorry.. I like the look of the outfit, but those stripes on those pants man.... come on...

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

this thread is hilarious. people in here think because they are more built than the 5'6 130 pound asian manlets here that they are aesthetic. lmao i was like lmao

lmao i am like lmao

I'm sorry.. I like the look of the outfit, but those stripes on those pants man.... come on...

Pants look fine to me, so, uh, where are you going with that?

Last edited:

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lmao i am like lmao

Pants look fine to me, so, uh, where are you going with that?

They look like 14$ track pants from sport check.. without the stripe I think the entire outfit would look better...

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i never like stripes down the leg like that, but maybe it's because they always remind me of roller hockey pants from the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads