1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Haha I love peggle, have you played Plants vs. zombies? It's super popular here.

2. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

by the way I'm reminded of a certain whodini fit posted way back...

3. Sherlockian

Sherlockian Well-Known Member

@ PG: the new format is OK - it's good to see the whole ensemble in motion, it gives an impression of the fit, drape etc. that a still photo can't convey. However, quality still photos obviously have superior clarity - important for the details. I have yet to see consumer video of quality close to that of a decent point-and-shoot, let alone a DSLR. But your efforts are appreciated - keep posting.

4. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

Was in the mood for some classical Dior Homme type steelo today [​IMG] MMM jacket APC cash v neck $1 tee Dior Homme reissue Luster waxed distressed Dior Homme F/W07 sidezip boots

5. ahjota

ahjota Well-Known Member

Love the jacket.

6. berlin report

berlin report Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments.
    Looks good, but I think a double cuff would look better than a large single cuff.. it's killing your height proportions, especially with the shirt untucked.
    That button pattern near the hem of the shirt is very cool.

+1. i think smaller or no cuffs at all would make you look a good deal taller.
    cool shirt.

I agree. I also shouldn't be wearing loose jeans/trousers but they're comfortable and thats all I'm going for right now.

Tonio

Berlin, sweet folk shirt. I like the detail for the last three buttons. I actually just got the Raglan Japanese Flannel in Peacock from them, its fuckin gorgeous and soooo soft. I liked it so much I ordered the brown version too, you know what shirt I'm talking about? At $180 a shirt its a lot, but I think itll be a staple for years to come (and it used to be $300!)

I saw that shirt in the collection but I didn't order it. The quality is superb but it would have made my job too hard in the shop [​IMG]

Berlin Report looking great [​IMG]
    Thanks D!

Phat Guido Did you say there's something wrong with the shoulders? Funny, that's what struck me about the suit. I thought the shoulders were perfect...

blablabla, a good Berlin report fit, how surprising!! This guy (and rye) pretty much always looks good, I blame the hair.
    Thank you sir. You don't know how funny that thing is with the hair. I used to have very long hair when I was an actor and people sometimes said I got the roles because of the hair. So I had it cut short. And now its still about the hair [​IMG]
    I'd agree, as I'm a huge Berlin sackswinger, but the shirt looks a bit tight across the chest...
    and I thought those hours at the gym were for naught.[​IMG]

7. ppllzz

ppllzz Well-Known Member

jumping on the "max looks like shit" train, choo choo

the little engine that could!

8. tekstyl

tekstyl Active Member

Was in the mood for some classical Dior Homme type steelo today

[​IMG]

love the jacket! you have to wear the jacket with pride, so don't slouch.

9. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

I agree. I also shouldn't be wearing loose jeans/trousers but they're comfortable and thats all I'm going for right now

haha I dig it though, probably partly because I'm short, rock the big single cuff, and also don't give a shit if sf guys give me crap for it because it fits the look.

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Well-Known Member

Was in the mood for some classical Dior Homme type steelo today [​IMG] MMM jacket APC cash v neck $1 tee Dior Homme reissue Luster waxed distressed Dior Homme F/W07 sidezip boots
    this is funny, because i'm the brand inverse of this MMM sneaks APC socks (ok, maybe not) $2 tee Dior jeans Dior F/w07 leather [​IMG]

11. impolyt_one

^ I want those sneakers man, I hesitated when I had a chance to get them because they were all white without the suede toe, and they all sold out, and my 07 ones are rotting in pieces [​IMG] They cost 710,000W in Korea now, so I won't be getting to replace mine anytime soon either...

12. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

you need to wear those sneakers (well everything) harder but it'll look good after that

13. nicelynice

the sneakers are actually pretty beat-up, just washed out from the light overhead (which also makes the jacket look shiny)
    Jeans are what needs wearing in

14. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

we need more nicelynices

15. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

Was in the mood for some classical Dior Homme type steelo today
    that leather looks great

16. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

the sneakers are actually pretty beat-up, just washed out from the light overhead (which also makes the jacket look shiny)
    Jeans are what needs wearing in

ok well in that case probably your best fit

17. nicelynice

ok well in that case probably your best fit

just got my visa man, I'm moving to Seoul in June, show me the good places to cheat on my girlfriend and I'll buy you a beer!

18. impolyt_one

^ I already did that for him awhile back [​IMG]

19. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

^you should buy me another beer sometime, I almost have money to buy something again [​IMG]

20. impolyt_one

I will man. I am doing my food blog lately though so we have to go someplace new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.