• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Directed towards Paolo's fit.

The jacket really isn't that bad. However, it looks as if it was meant to be worn as a 3/roll 2 button, and by someone 8-10 years older. Also, never never never never wear a t-shirt under a sport coat/blazer. Some people can pull this off, but they are very very few. This isn't the 80s and you're not Don Johnson. The jeans... terrible. I've never been a fan of the denim and jacket combo, so I could be a bit biased. I'm almost curious how the shoes looked on this fit.

All in all, had you worn an OCBD, some chinos, and loafers, this probably would have looked fine, albeit more at home in MC rather than SW&D.

Oh, and Paolo... Shave. Shave right now.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC01507.JPG

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind saw it the wrong way

SPK

Reaction score
That sweater is amazing. Great fit dis

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Uh oh. Impolyt is gonna wear a different outfit from a different niche clothing style and do it better than those people and just make everyone feel bad about their own wardrobe now
frown.gif

I am thinking about doing a full Raf outfit tomorrow, or maybe some classical Dior Homme, mix n match, something like that. (0)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys. Compliments to Guy at 4HM too, the handknit sweater is great (very warm as well) and I recommend it, you guys probably know I'm really skinny, and that is a size M on me, so it definitely fits really trimly and SF-approved.
wink.gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
dgrod4.jpg

4HM handknit Cowichan sweater

cardigan is unstoppable.
you are dominating this thread.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_3131.jpg

Coat: Fred Perry
Thermal sweatshirt: Ralph Lauren
T ****: Uniqlo
Jeans: APC petite standard
Shoes: Generic surplus

Hummingbird

Reaction score
I just wanted to echo the hate on Paolo's fit. It's awful. Tasteless designer garbage. The little insecurity marking face fluff isn't cutting it either. Lurk for awhile, develop a sense of style, and shave. Oh, and for god's sake, those glasses so annoyingly perched in the pocket of the blazer? Those make me
ffffuuuu.gif
And don't get me started on the bracelet! In other news, impolyt_one's cowichan sweater is just... beautiful. If I had more $$ to spare I'd go get one immediately.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hummingbird
In other news, impolyt_one's cowichan sweater is just... beautiful. If I had more $$ to spare I'd go get one immediately.

aren't they sold out?
if they aren't, please tell me where i can find one (have to figure out if im S or M) cuz i will buy immediately. they were like 350 canadian right?

Originally Posted by deardevilshopper
Skateboard look
http://www.styleforum.net/attachment...7&d=1265675165

^another victim to the horrendous thread-naming scheme on this forum.
cross posted from WAYWT Photos Only Part 873.

silly noob. just because this section of the forum is named Streetwear & Denim doesn't actually mean you're supposed to post pics wearing streetwear & denim.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img1077b.jpg

Ervell
MMM
Sander
Sander

Baller biz cash. I'm allegedly having an meeting today but so far they are MIA.
baldy[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads