• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Everyone stop quoting whatever. I don't want to read his posts.

please ignore me if you dont wanna read. its not hard. let me know if you cannot figure it out.

if you are quoted by someone else then the ignore function is useless and bows is subject to such torturous contributions .................................................................................................... (just like this sup bows)

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if you are quoted by someone else then the ignore function is useless and bows is subject to such torturous contributions .................................................................................................... (just like this sup bows)

You. Bastard.

At least thanks for explaining to whatever why his little quip at me doesn't make any sense.

miran

Reaction score

I'm 5'10" - 5'11", though i guess Miran edited his post.

Uncontrol, I did think you were 4'9"....5'11"? You must quite the horrific sight roaming the streets of Montreal...

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

well then that sucks. to bad bows. deal with it.

Last edited:

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uncontrol, I did think you were 4'9"....5'11"? You must quite the horrific sight roaming the streets of Montreal...

I think 4'9" is worse. Clearly, you haven't been to Montreal. :foo:

AJPA

Reaction score

Scott doesn't work in the fashion industry, does he? Regardless, there are lots of short and ugly people in the fashion industry -- they're just not models. Being an asshole is one thing, but being an ignorant asshole is much worse.

miran

Reaction score

I think 4'9" is worse. Clearly, you haven't been to Montreal. :foo:

No, friend, I have not been to Montreal, but I can see a group of Montrealans closing in on Uncontrol with pitchforks and burning torches...like on Quasimodo in front of the Notre-Dame-de-Montreal....

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, friend, I have not been to Montreal, but I can see a group of Montrealans closing in on Uncontrol with pitchforks and burning torches...like on Quasimodo in front of the Notre-Dame-de-Montreal....

Hahaha, you must be one of my favorite posters. Not annoying in the least bit with the most outrageous and random analogies ever. Props.

miran

Reaction score

Great to hear, I was worried you had let the bullies get to you and disappeared on us

Tween you are such inspiring person...and you also have big provola in your kitchen! From now on I am going to try to also be like you--loving and forgiving, always building instead of destroying...it is so difficult though...

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And seeing the multitudes, Tween went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven..."

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You. Bastard.
At least thanks for explaining to whatever why his little quip at me doesn't make any sense.

please you freak. stop pretending ... you quoted me just the other day. but i wish you would block me.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

some people shouldnt be into fashion, like say ... oh i dont know, people missing limbs or short people

you're a dick and I've basically lost the small amount of respect I had for you as a poster. go take your 17 pairs of ysl pants and shove them up your ass. plenty of short guys look great in their clothes. you're an idiot.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

you're a dick and I've basically lost the small amount of respect I had for you as a poster. go take your 17 pairs of ysl pants and shove them up your ass. plenty of short guys look great in their clothes. you're an idiot.

oh okay.

midget_mac_5152-1.jpg

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wooooooooo
plain du fit
DSC_2820_1200.jpg

Engineered Garments blackwatch
Thom knit
Thom plaid
Bapex
Undercover trousers
Duckie Brown for Florsheim

This looks pretty sick. Plaid and hair look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads