• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
110930.jpg

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SFSit.jpg

spiewak
crate
joe
fujiwara <--- for sale(+ another pair of fujiwaras)

miran

Reaction score

afbeeldingd.jpg

Before going to a party. This is the first decent quality suit I have ever bought, hows the fit?

Can I ask where you live?

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why the **** are you selling all your dope stuff

they don't fit well enough to justify keeping :(

and all the other stuff is just stuff i never wear or think i can get money from(now that i'm a poor student i need every $ i can get)

miran

Reaction score

Quick out the door pic, decided on a very light sweater I can take off later rather than an a BD, the pants stack great....when put in place
securedownload-2-3.jpg

Forgot how much I love these
securedownload-23.jpg

All Margiela

Al'right...I shall now critique your threads.

Margiela has some pieces which are unique and recherché...but this lot looks like something straight from JCrew.

It all seems so out of proportion on you. Like a series of small mistakes, the sum of which is an unsightly mess! The sweater seems to fit you in the torso, but it's too big everywhere else....it's shrunk at the waist, and stretched over the chest...as though the maiden voyage through the washing machine was not entirely wreckage-free. It's shapeless. And not just because too large everywhere else but the torso...

Pants are too long. and again, shapeless. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on the washing machine. I'd also bet those are from Express, not even JCrew...

The shoes are awful...to me, they scream Latin slime...but that's just my prejudice...

which brings me to my main point..
You went to the Bahamas looking like this?!?
The Bahamas, amigo, is really 2 countries put on top of one another. One is old-school British style....the other is overweight American tourists in Tommy Bahama shirts, Wal-mart shorts, Old Navy flipflops and Oakley sunglasses.

You look like a Puerto Rican ladyboy who'd be a fish totally out of water in the Bahamas...in humid San Juan, it's OK to wear sweaters and tight pants and swelter...coz hey, it's hot and humid all year round and you gotta pay the swelter price to look good...but that doesn't quite fly during the fly fishing season in the Bahamas...

Epic fail.

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if miran critiques but no one gives a ****, does he still make a critique?

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Al'right...I shall now critique your threads.
Margiela has some pieces which are unique and recherché...but this lot looks like something straight from JCrew.
It all seems so out of proportion on you. Like a series of small mistakes, the sum of which is an unsightly mess! The sweater seems to fit you in the torso, but it's too big everywhere else....it's shrunk at the waist, and stretched over the chest...as though the maiden voyage through the washing machine was not entirely wreckage-free. It's shapeless. And not just because too large everywhere else but the torso...
Pants are too long. and again, shapeless. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on the washing machine. I'd also bet those are from Express, not even JCrew...
The shoes are awful...to me, they scream Latin slime...but that's just my prejudice...
which brings me to my main point..
You went to the Bahamas looking like this?!?
The Bahamas, amigo, is really 2 countries put on top of one another. One is old-school British style....the other is overweight American tourists in Tommy Bahama shirts, Wal-mart shorts, Old Navy flipflops and Oakley sunglasses.
You look like a Puerto Rican ladyboy who'd be a fish totally out of water in the Bahamas...in humid San Juan, it's OK to wear sweaters and tight pants and swelter...coz hey, it's hot and humid all year round and you gotta pay the swelter price to look good...but that doesn't quite fly during the fly fishing season in the Bahamas...
Epic fail.

you mirin (RIP zyzz)

Last edited:

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In six years at SF, never posted a fit here, so figured I may as well.. Here's yesterday:

p1040092v.jpg
p1040091y.jpg

p1040095y.jpg

Lower part:
p1040094y.jpg

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like the fit with the jacket gnatty - what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads