• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0HDfa.jpg
Rick Geller aa t-shirt Lanvin Carpe backzips (no vis) edit: better color
9WA84.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivwri
Snow: Enjoy the summer while it lasts. Also, needs moar sunglasses
smile.gif

ugg, you remember those
uhoh.gif
laugh.gif
ahha really like the hem on the shirt in your latest. also, sandals are that cartel swagger
devil.gif
BAWSE dope stuff nn, are the lanvins trousers or jeans??

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ivwri just echoing everyone else, great summer look.

NYR I like the contrast with the tattoos haha. I have almost identical pants from BB but when I wear them I look like some kid from a prep school in maryland or something. Not into the hat or headphones though but they obviously serve a purpose.

NN denim shirt looks so good with that green (brown?) shirt under and black jacket.

And since there has been a lot of interest in those pants, I'll post up some detail shots in the DIY thread sometime this weekend in case anyone wants to have it done themselves.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
casual friday!
9ec608ad.jpg
Junya Muji Junya Balenciaga I ended up swapping out the shirt for a grey baron wells OCBD since I didn't like the tight fit of the tee with the pants so much. Figured I might as well post anyway. Detail:
0f5a3145.jpg
55feec8f.jpg

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
casual friday!

9ec608ad.jpg

Junya
Muji
Junya
Balenciaga

I ended up swapping out the shirt for a grey baron wells OCBD since I didn't like the tight fit of the tee with the pants so much. Figured I might as well post anyway.

Detail:

0f5a3145.jpg

55feec8f.jpg

very nice!! A+, like this a lot..

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks sick K, though I don't like sneakers much anymore, but thats just personal pref.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
real awesome tween. the sneakers and the tee have that missioni feel to it.

edit: how old is that junya jacket? never seen it before (or that style from junya)

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Wanted to jump at the chance to wear sneakers since I never seem to get to anymore, even if they look a bit contrived. Snow the jacket is from F/W 2006 as far as I know, from what I can tell it's the same jacket as this one with different coloring and lining. Can't find it in runway shots though but I think it's supposed to be like an M65 with skewed pockets? I bought mine used and machine washed it though, it's very lightweight and I like the way it feels now. More like a jacket with cool details than a "designer piece"

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivwri
Thanks a lot asobu. Means a lot coming from the Yohji connoisseur himself
worship.gif
Once I complete my wardrobe revamp will be grabbing some Yohji myself to round it off and plan on PM'ing you for advice.
devil.gif

Sounds good man.
fistbump.gif

nicely, nice man. good colors and textures as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads