1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malakas

malakas Well-Known Member

well, i know who looks more ridiculous

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. miran

miran Well-Known Member

Is something like 95% on this forum based in some East Asian country? No wonder 38.5 chest is considered XL around here, and Yohji is considered "fashion"....

3. Brothersport

Brothersport Well-Known Member

u guys r right, i am also furious that ppl are fashioning their own facial hair in humorous ways to help try to combat cancer!!!!!! SOMETIMES IT BLOCKS THE STATUS UPDATES AND WAYWT FITS THAT REALLY MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 people like this.
  4. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Well-Known Member

dus miran = malakas?

5. Danthemanhan

Danthemanhan Member

First, fuck you. Second, you're wrong:

6. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Well-Known Member

everything looks too plain, neat, and drab. looks like something your mom laid out for you in the morning. throw some color in there or some unique pieces to mix things up.

get rid of that damn comb over. shave your head or at least get a diff haircut i know you're a lawyer but you don't need to look like you're 45

7. the shah

the shah Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

just kept thinking this mustached gentleman is hating on mustache fad haha

8. hoozah

hoozah Well-Known Member

Dtmt is mad he cant grow a mustache

9. the shah

the shah Well-Known Member

i'd wager he can grow quite the regal moustache and is disappointed by these uninspiring messes above the upper lip he keeps encountering [​IMG]

10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

nakedundermyclothes is right about the SVB thing, the matchy shirt and pants is precious. I'd only recommend one strive to look like this if they planned to run for office one day and didn't want to have anything resembling a 'swag photo' to be unearthed on the campaign trail.

11. saelan

saelan Well-Known Member

tbh, I think that's one of SVB's better fits. sure, it's kinda square, but that's just his thing. we can't all be badasses. he has nice clothes and they fit him.

also, as a guy who's had a beard and/or moustache for an almost uninterrupted five or six years, I kind of resent how Movember assumes that a moustache is a joke or something to be endured like a hunger strike, but I do appreciate seeing more dudes on my level. and prostate cancer is for serious, so, you know - whatever gets people donating.

12. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

Whenever he posts, I imagine he's Statler from the Muppet show.
    [​IMG]

13. miran

miran Well-Known Member

OK, this thought occurred to me also, but always I smile when I think it...and I don't think I'm alone. I lived in America during 2008 and no I couldn't vote, but to say that you have to be "straight arrow" and have nothing resembling swag to run for US office...I think you must either be old bordering senile, or clueless with your head in the sand (I'm not saying most of Middle America is not like this).

You must understand that this is the new face of someone who will go on to become President...no experience, no expertise, and no track record needed.
    [​IMG]

This one makes me start humming Mambo #5:
    [​IMG]

But even now I get goosebumps and I want to rise to my feet when I see this guy with his hand on the Abraham Lincoln Bible...

[​IMG]
    I like the lady wearing the Isabel Toledo outfit...

Anyways, back to perfect haircuts and no swag---

Larry Craig, he of the tapping the door on the bathroom stall fame...
    [​IMG]

the entire Palin family, members by blood and by "marriage"....
    [​IMG]

Mr John Edwards...
    [​IMG]

These are the people you have to thank for destroying the image of the upright American politician with the classic haircut and decent clothes....

I love American politics because there is a deep-rooted, self-correcting, nature-sanctioned honesty to it....you are way ahead of everybody else (and everybody else is light-years ahead of Bunga Bunga 120% of Italian debt on the Deutsche Bank credit card for child hookers Berlusconi fucknut)...

1 person likes this.
  14. bows1

bows1 Well-Known Member

Those are pretty great photos of Obama. Haven't seen those before

15. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

Here in Atlanta there's a huge mustache growing thing where you try to grow a ridiculous mustache and then when people talk about it you ask them to donate. They get in like 20k+ for this childhood cancer thing in the span of the month that they do it, and at the end they have a huge party (Stache Bash). Everyone here takes this shit so seriously, the whole point of the mustache thing is to do something good and have a whole lot of fun with it too.

nn I like what you do and wish you kept it

16. miran

miran Well-Known Member

From the WAYWT Archive, April 6 1979:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All items made in the USA (I think).

6 likes
    One rude comment about Custis Mayfield wannabeism and how a half-white half-Kenyan guy can never truly represent blaxpoitation by Teger

3 people like this.
  17. reedobandito

reedobandito Well-Known Member

hahaha you're a dick

18. Islander

Islander Well-Known Member

It raises money for cancer research, $174 million in the last five years or so, and funds LIVESTRONG among other programs. Karma's a bitch dude, especially when you're punching babies on the side.
    /psa

19. jwied82

jwied82 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

silent
    lova
    rlx
    grifoni
    ndc

14 people like this.
  20. dtmt

dtmt Well-Known Member

wow, I guess I struck a nerve. I guess I should've known better to point out on a fashion form that real problems can't be solved through vanity

although it is sort of brilliant in a way. encouraging people to do such a disproportionately large amount of attention whoring in exchange for such an extremely tiny amount of actual effort is perhaps better than getting nothing from them at all.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.