1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I need more clothes, all I wear is 5 different flannels and 2 different hoodies.

Seriously, upper - lower body ratio is... [​IMG] New pants to match your buffness?

2. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

no offense man but the main vibe i get from this is that it is an entire girl's outfit just put on a big dude

3. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I need more clothes, all I wear is 5 different flannels and 2 different hoodies.

woah so different

4. mike868y

mike868y Well-Known Member

lol @ 1) people still mentioning fuji's messed up proportions, this issue has been addressed at least 10 times since I've been a member and 2) people giving someone crap for wearing the same shit when their posts clearly points out that they are sick of wearing the same shit and need more.

5. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

My proportions aren't even that bad. I can front squat just a little bit less then I can bench press and my deadlift is more then double my bench and just about double body weight so its not like I have weak legs.

6. bryce126

bryce126 Well-Known Member

no offense man but the main vibe i get from this is that it is an entire girl's outfit just put on a big dude

hahaha none taken

7. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Well-Known Member

hahaha none taken

yeah I mean it's a combination of the neckline, the hat, and the way the pants are fitting you while sitting down. Like if a saw some cute girl bopping around the beach wearing what you're wearing I would be all about it but on a muscular guy it just threw off that part of my brain

8. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Well-Known Member

My proportions aren't even that bad. I can front squat just a little bit less then I can bench press and my deadlift is more then double my bench and just about double body weight so its not like I have weak legs.

Im not questioning your real proportions at all, just how it looks because of wide shoulders, loose shirt and really slim denims...

9. barims

barims Well-Known Member

Thank you to all who complimented me. As was the case last month, my shoes are vintage John Lobb bespokes. The trousers are by Prada and require absolutely no alterations - an amazing find that I'd like to own more of

Also, Uncontrol, I could see fantastic things happening if you started taking some cues from barims.

This is amusing, not only for the images it conjures up, but because recently I missed a bid on a slightly abstract leopard print shirt from Prorsum

10. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Well-Known Member

lol @ 1) people still mentioning fuji's messed up proportions, this issue has been addressed at least 10 times since I've been a member and 2) people giving someone crap for wearing the same shit when their posts clearly points out that they are sick of wearing the same shit and need more.

I mean soo different in the upperbody. Not with his clothes -_-

11. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Love this!! Wore the red version of this parka out for dinner this evening.

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

Relax your shoulders, prop the camera up higher (eliminates double chin and balances proportions), fit is rather bland
    camo pants are uniqlo
    Still want.
    I can't wait until the massive Japanese construction worker pants become a new fad in men's fashion (although maybe it already happened and I missed it).
    Tabi booooooooootsu

13. flyguy7

flyguy7 Well-Known Member

tough to follow-up that AndRe guy with his trusted pharmacy, so I'll just waste a boring summer fit
    [​IMG]

14. barims

barims Well-Known Member

15. steezin

steezin Well-Known Member

^^Looks like you've been dabbling in a few pharmaceuticals of your own...

Barims, nice fit but picture looks nothing like you lol.

16. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Well-Known Member

I walked outside only to find that my plant had an accident all over the porch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just can't imagine this IRL

Top half is good though.

17. bony boy

bony boy Well-Known Member

18. scott.m

scott.m Well-Known Member

FASHUN. To those who asked earlier last week for front pics this is the first time I'm getting online from home and with a camera (living off my phone lately) [​IMG] Just struck me that I'm always leaning forward in my fitpics.

19. nomad

nomad Well-Known Member

barims steezin, i think you did better than her too.

20. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial

Scott, I love the top on that one. Maybe darker boots? Trickers? Barims really makes me want to wear vintage suits! Love the red + tan. Impeccable. ctk, howbout this one? Ress rike samurai? [​IMG] blazer is loose textured/distressed cotton, will probably not be tailored. i am eating my hand. the plant is shamed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.