1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake

snake Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool, did you teach yourself?

2. Fycus

Fycus Well-Known Member

Received instruction from theater costume designer, but everything was done pretty much on my own besides getting the collar to roll correctly. If you know how to sew its fairly easy to read patterns.

3. Cheese1

Cheese1 Well-Known Member

WAYWT lifestyle edition. Making buttondowns is overrated, I'm gonna just stick to buying.

I can't tell 100% from that picture, but it looks good closer to the waist and looks a little wider up top. If you slimmed it down in the upper chest it would look really good I think.

4. melonadejello

melonadejello Well-Known Member

Based on my measurements, it looks like the Gitman x OC shirts in S are 18.5" P2P, tapering to 17" at the waist and through to the hem.

Damn, I could probably deal with that, too bad they're back ordered and I don't have another $185 dollars to drop on a double of a ridiculous shirt anyway [​IMG]
    I wish everyone was like Zappos where they'll send you another size for free and let you send back whichever you don't want. Though if OC offered that it'd probably be a three month endeavor.
    Oh well, now I know next time I want a goofy Gitman shirt from OC, get an S. And don't listen to their customer service in regards to sizing.

5. Fycus

Fycus Well-Known Member

Its just the picture. The body is fairly tapered because I have about a 10 inch drop so there is more room up top but it fits slim throughout the body.

6. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us Comments for a fashion newb? Its not the best of picture because it was taken with my macbook so poor quality and I had to get in position in 3 secs. Hat: custom knit Gucci Shirt Kuppenheimer Harris Tweed Army buckle, some sweet leather belt (can't see the nice designs engraved) I found in my gpas old stuff Banana Republic True Religion

7. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Well-Known Member

8. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coat from Soia&Kyo, comes with removable inner lining
    Lanvin x Acne jeans
    Fossil shoes

9. noob in 89

noob in 89 Well-Known Member

Army buckle, some sweet leather belt (can't see the nice designs engraved) I found in my gpas old stuff
    These are always the best things...
    True Religion
    = automatic disapproval. Super-trendy a few years back; outrageously expensive; the loudest, most condemn-y people here used to wear them, and now feel embarrassed... the jeans are what a normal person would describe as 'jeans'. To the super-skinny-jeans-obsessed, they will appear freakishly large. Hang in there, fellow n00b! [​IMG]

10. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coat from Soia&Kyo, comes with removable inner lining
    Lanvin x Acne jeans
    Fossil shoes

Err, I'd get a new haircut/glasses, and I would fix my stance for future reference..

11. jhe0417

jhe0417 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ... the fuck? [​IMG]

12. halisray

halisray Well-Known Member

that jacket is horrible.

13. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That bad?

14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

15. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

the loudest, most condemn-y people here used to wear them, and now feel embarrassed...

who?

16. lmaozedong

= automatic disapproval. Super-trendy a few years back; outrageously expensive; the loudest, most condemn-y people here used to wear them, and now feel embarrassed...
    nah i never wore true religions thx.
    That bad?
    this isn't the worst noob fit ever. the boot tuck is pretty bad. cant really tell anything from the picture i just like the [​IMG] face [​IMG] its possible everything would be salvageable if you got rid of the buckle (sry gramps) and the boots. contrary to popular opinion we are not limited to skinny jeans here (see zissou), although yours look rather unflattering from the knee down and probably could do with more taper. hard to tell with that boot tuck though. shirt is too formal probably for the rest of the fit, a white ocbd would be better.

17. noob in 89

noob in 89 Well-Known Member

who?

Persian bro, unspecified others? This place is pretty hard on n00bs, regardless.

EDIT: I wasn't specifically referring to the 'dong. [​IMG]

18. bows1

bows1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Need to bulk up that neck, looking a little gaunt. That said, I like the fit.

19. lmaozedong

Need to bulk up that neck, looking a little gaunt. That said, I like the fit.

rly? kunks now-existent neck is what i like most about his weight loss.

20. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Well-Known Member

kunk, congrats on the weight loss brah. ----------------------------------------------- [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.