• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
It's complete different from the front, I realized after posting it looks like its that bowlcut tip.
was just messin about
devil.gif
don't care what your hair is like, it's fine, but i am surprise how much i like the pants, first camo fit on here that isn't ridiculous. what williamsburg aspires to dress like but fails miserably

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool fit Scott. That Junya jacket deserves detail shots!

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Scott looking good, popped collar is
confused.gif
though

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
he needs to stop with the 7 pic overload

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Scott looking good, popped collar is
confused.gif
though

popped collar is pimpin, says "I'll do you a favor and let you give me head"

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
Slack Tide, what watch. Closeups?
It's a Hamilton. I can't remember the model right now. I'll look it up and edit this post to include the make. (edit: Hamilton - Khaki - Field Automatic - 42 mm)
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Slack tide has the same set of odd poses in each WAYWT. Like there's a script or something. I liked last fit's weird pockets much better than this fit's weird pockets.
Lol. I do have the same general stances every time. I'm jut trying to show the fit as much as possible while keeping my head down. I don't get to do as many fit pics as I'd like. Just need the time and some good natural sun..
Originally Posted by jet
du looks like he's got vaginas on either side
Funny cuz it's true. Seriously. Much more so now that you point it out.. edit; "7 pic overload" - I'll stop that, sorry. It's taking up too much space in looking at this, I agree.
1d8283e2.jpg
32d5d802.jpg
8401f26f.jpg

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They range in price of course, but are a nice alternative when you don't want to or aren't ready to spend a ton of money on a watch. But I love my Hamilton, and it's sometimes mistaken for being a finer watch than it really is. But for sub $500 after discounts it's a good option, in my opinion. And fairness to it, it's great looking and is built extremely solid and quality to the touch. And tough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads