1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willy cheesesteak, Jul 25, 2010.

1. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

Glad the Governor finally got it. What a stupid nut.

At least they'll finally be done with the prison (I hope). Still can't stand Rick.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. gort

gort Well-Known Member

Seriously, another "I'm going to leave this bad guy here on the ground instead of killing him so he can come back again" and I would've lost it. Glad someone decided to wax him.

3. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

I was fine with him getting eaten alive

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

I was 90% sure Glen/Maggie were going to bite it as soon as they were talking about seeing those waterfalls.

One bright spot was the annoying kids helping out for a change by picking up a gun and saving Cuttie. But of course, it was off-set by their decision to leave the baby out in the open. :facepalm:

5. sinnedk

sinnedk Well-Known Member

I liked the mid season finale, lots of edge of the seat moments. The show diverted from the comic book a lot, the prison war should of happened last season. Either way, i did not expect hershel to be killed.

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

We don't know that they didn't take the baby. All we know is Rick's and Carl's worst fears.

7. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Hershel! nooooo!

1 person likes this.
  8. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

9. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

10. Andre A

Andre A Active Member

Hershel was a house fav - RIP wise old man, we will miss all the sense you made

1 person likes this.
  11. sinnedk

i dont understand why the governor hacked him once and did not kill him? i figured one slash like that should do the job

12. ken

ken Well-Known Member

The scene of him hacking away at him, and the subsequent shot of H's decapitated head in the background, were pretty awesome, though.

13. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Just got here. Has anybody had any Carol theories, yet? Mine is that she didn't kill those people at all but was covering for one of those little girls that did it (the older one). The girl is probably the same one that's been feeding the walkers, too (and left the dissected rat in the cell). My guess is that the girl gets taken out of the equation somehow (eaten or whatever), the gang runs into Carol on the road, and everybody is reunited.

Edit...
    Or, hell, that little girl is the one that saved Tyrese, right? Maybe she doesn't have to die...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  14. sinnedk

true it was a very edge of the seat episode

15. Andre A

Andre A Active Member

They are for sure going to run into Carol again... I really don't know what to think about those kids - I like the theory that Carol is covering for the "strong" one.

In all honesty though growing up in this kind of environment has to breed at least ONE serial killer/sociopath/psycho, right?

16. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Well-Known Member

Amazing episode, truly awesome. And finally, because I think a lot of fans were expecting something like this, which is what we didn´t get in last season´s finale.
    I thought daryl couldnpt get any more badass but the guy pretty much killed most of the intruders, and I loved the expression when he killed the guy in the tank.
    Re judith, I don´t think she´s dead. There weren´t any walkers in that part of the prison. All of them were coming from the front and I didn´t see anyone being killed in that part. And it seems that the bloody baby seat was just done on purpose to have us believe that. Also, in this episode they lost hershel, so 2 important deaths don´t seem like a thing they´d do, at least not in one chapter. Yes, they killed andrea and milton last season, but that was the finale. One more thing, lori was eaten by a walker after dying, I can´t see them doing that to rick again.

1 person likes this.
  17. Monaco

Monaco Well-Known Member

RIck is pretty annoying.

18. imatlas

imatlas Well-Known Member

19. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

Holy fuck, I didn't even realize that. I just went back to that scene and now I'm seeing that they were implying the walker ate her, what with the bloated stomach and strands of her hair in his mouth :uhoh:.

Can't believe I missed that the first time.

20. lefty

lefty Well-Known Member

God, I hated that episode.

We end up in the same place with the governor as last season. Outside the gate with no fucking plan, except this time he has a bigger gun. There's no character development, no subtlety, no tension between he and Rick, just the same fucking psychopath.

And Rick "can't we all just get along" is fucking useless at this point.

This really is an empty show with characters moving from this place to that with no real motivation or drama, and storylines that don't go anywhere. The Walking Dead is anyone who follows this show.

Kill everyone - the writers, showrunner, producers, and that fucking annoying TD host.

My understanding is that the baby is dead as the actress wanted to get off this shitshow.

lefty

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    2 people like this.