• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why you gotta assume everyone in Georgia is racist? He's pretty skinny. Maybe they thought he'd be lean and flavorless. Plus, he'd dry out easily during cooking.

I loved that scene, by the way. Delightfully twisted.

Don't want to spoil anything from the comic, but if they follow that story line, things'll be even more delightfully twisted next week. :bounce2:

You're not all racists? :puzzled:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah forgot to record the show and didnt stay up to watch the 11pm replay. Will try to watch tonight!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes Negan please. The TV Gov was kind of a letdown

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's a difference between "this show sucks" and "acting in this manner in that situation is lousy writing, directing, acting". Maybe not. Knock it off, Conne.

But yeah, I'm not really sure why I'm still watching. At this point there's almost no one I care about or want to see survive. Carl and Daryl maybe. Maggie, as she's way hotter than the show lets on. 

Perhaps, I'm just bidding my time until I can really get my hate on for the last season of Mad Men.

lefty

After 4 seasons you should know by now whether or not this is your type of show.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes Negan please. The TV Gov was kind of a letdown

I think he would have felt less of a letdown had they concluded Season 3 the way they did the mid season finale of Season 4. In fact, had they done that, they could have added the "hunters" storyline a lot sooner, and had it conclude by the end of last season.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ idk....just wasn't the feeling the actor who portrayed him. Well, that and his extended relationship with Andrea was just insufferable.

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, did bob get bitten by that walker and now all the cannibals will get infected??

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2FrQK5F.jpg

HGzpW3J.jpg

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, Gareth, it´s too soon.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't read the comic but I'm surprised over the gov hate. I thought David Morrissey did a great job.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads