• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Very Best Hot Sauce.......

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
accept no substitutes. the 'cock' sriracha's the only one worth getting

sriracha_tattoo.jpg

ffffuuuu.gif
Really? (not the sauce, the tattoo)

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
32423.jpg
>
Cholula.jpg
Tapatio > Cholula Taptio is BETTER. It's less vinegary and still has a great flavor. I love that stuff! I just ran out
frown.gif

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ben85
This stuff is pretty good. The bible is real too.

salvation_sauce_garlic.jpg

This sauce has piqued my interests -- does it have a strong vinegar taste? I hate it when sauces are more sour and vinegary than flavorful. This is also why I LOVE sliced jalapenos 'pickled' in oil and HATE jalapenos pickled in salt/vinegar brines.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Cholula is meh. I'm a big Dave's Insanity fan. I also love Tabasco -- I know it's not that hot (I go through a big bottle every week or two), but the taste is perfect for eggs, soups and pizza.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love tabasco chipotle hot sauce...amazing

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I swear Taco Bell's mild sauce is rebranded Cholula.

That's not to say it isnt delicious, though.

300zx1985

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wackadoodle
Crystal Sauce, the real Louisiana hot sauce. Cheap and good balance between heat and flavor.

41X%2B9Pz2zYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

+1, I had this in New Orleans years back and have went through id say close to 100 bottles since..

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by leftover_salmon
Cholula is meh. I'm a big Dave's Insanity fan. I also love Tabasco -- I know it's not that hot (I go through a big bottle every week or two), but the taste is perfect for eggs, soups and pizza.
Dave's Insanity is too hot to have flavor. Its just a giant shot of spicy vinegar. Where do you guys get the Hoy Fung Chili Garlic sauce? I don't ever see it at Walmart, Target, or the local Publixes. And what is Samba Olek or whatever the hell Kwilk is eating? For you Choula lovers Walmart carries the large bottle for <$5. Only place I can ever find it in stock.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Dave's Insanity is too hot to have flavor. Its just a giant shot of spicy vinegar.

That's because you're a *****. Vinegar is only, like, the fifth ingredient listed.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adjika from Georgia.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by leftover_salmon
That's because you're a *****. Vinegar is only, like, the fifth ingredient listed.
I don't find it that horribly hot (within reason I mean). Its just doesn't add any flavor.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Where do you guys get the Hoy Fung Chili Garlic sauce? I don't ever see it at Walmart, Target, or the local Publixes. And what is Samba Olek or whatever the hell Kwilk is eating?

My local grocery stores have them but otherwise try an Asian market.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads