1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

I dont think so. They were pretty overdyed.

1 person likes this.
  2. ONUV

ONUV Active Member

waiting to see what kind of polos they release this year...

3. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  4. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

I'm a working in Uniqlo, most of the time u will find the product with similar name, but the difference is just the material.

5. Coldsnap

35.they are stretchy in the waist

6. Dbear

Dbear Well-Known Member

Got in the stretch "tapered" cargo pants. wow. fits huge. not tapered at all really. size down down if you want to try them out.

Also, got in the "miracle air" skinny fit tapered denim. Meh. Just feels like a less nice, thinner version of the regular skinny fit tapered for the same price. returned.

Browsed the store after returning the stuff and came across a couple of pairs of the urban sweats cargo pants at $19.90. daaayam. thought they were long gone. instakopped.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  7. jhwendland

jhwendland Well-Known Member

Similar question: anyone know what the difference is between the three solid-color, slim-fit oxfords Uniqlo's selling right now?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me....html#63|/men/tops/casual-shirts/oxford-slim/

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me....html#62|/men/tops/casual-shirts/oxford-slim/

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me....html#03|/men/tops/casual-shirts/oxford-slim/

I think the consensus is that the ones with the bands inside the collar are the best, but I could be mistaken.

8. Dbear

Dbear Well-Known Member

The first you linked are my favorite, they have this shorter/smaller collar that goes well with casual shirting imo. Colors are good too with the dark grayish blue one and the brown one being ones you don't see very often. I don't know about the second link but I think the third link are the older ones. If its the ones I have the collars are larger and have white buttons while the ones from the first link have darker buttons on the darker color ones which I think looks nicer and muted

9. jet

jet Well-Known Member

wait uniqlo oxfords now have larger collars? fuck

10. Dbear

Dbear Well-Known Member

No i meant they're larger than the smaller newer ones

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  11. jet

jet Well-Known Member

oh that's good, i have older ones and i wish the collars were bigger than that

12. Coldsnap

Cool, was wondering about the game changing light denim.

13. jhwendland

jhwendland Well-Known Member

Can anyone that's bought one of the shirts with the band inside tell me if they have a button on the back of the collar?

14. MGoCrimson

Just took delivery of the two sweatshirts I was asked about earlier. No discernible difference in fit or material.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  15. Coldsnap

How are they? I have no hoodies right now and for $24 that's not a bad price. Hows the fit on them?

16. MGoCrimson

They fit snug out of the box across the chest/shoulders and are quite flattering imo. I dig how soft the material is. ~19.5'' shoulders / 46'' chest / 32.'' waist / 34'' hips took L. Also wear L in the supima tees and EFM sweaters. Only complaint is that the zipper is on the wrong side for both.

I have an older http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...4662.html#08|/men/tops/sweatshirts/full-zip/| in dark gray and it fits even better after shrinking a bit in the dryer.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  17. Coldsnap

Gotcha, cool. I might actually get a medium then. I'm 5'7 190lbs right now but chest only 41" or so, and I'm about to cut 15lbs.

18. MGoCrimson

Yea, the L may be a bit long for you. I'm 6'' and have 35.5'' shirt sleeves ~31'' BOC measurements on jackets.

1 person likes this.
  19. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Well-Known Member

they don't (and never have AFAIK)

20. im eddie

im eddie Well-Known Member

These ankle cut pant measurements say they have a 34 inch inseam, but that seems too long to be ankle length for most people under 185 cm. Cuff seems like an 1.5" in pictures, but they also seem sewn that way. Anyone handle these in person and can confirm the inseam length.