1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. jet

jet Well-Known Member

kj any word on sizing

2. movoblast

movoblast Well-Known Member

Hey guys I just bought a BUNCH of essentials because the weather is getting warmer and I switch out my shirts/polos halfway through the day due to humid east coast summer weather. I literally placed my order on Thursday and my package got to me on Friday (overnight. wow fast shipping), and now I see that there is a promotion running on every single item I ordered. This is pretty annoying. How is uniqlo with price adjustments?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  3. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

Never heard of them doing price adjustments. If the savings are significant enough I'd just re-order and send back the first order.

4. movoblast

movoblast Well-Known Member

Thank I think I'll do that. I think I'll save a good $80. Sucks because some of these items were already on $3 off promotion, but I didn't think uniqlo would give a better $8 off promotion right after. Don't they know that could potentially annoy customers? I mean at least give it a good 2 or 3 weeks before putting out a better promotion for the same freakin item.

5. KingJulien

KingJulien Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you want a M in the linen/cotton and a L in the cotton/cashmere. The L in the linen has 23" p2p and a 31" length; due to the low V, fabric that doesn't drape all that well, and the elasticized waist I don't really think it looks good worn oversized.

1 person likes this.
  6. KingJulien

KingJulien Well-Known Member

Cotton/cashmere in L:

[​IMG]

6ft 171 lb

7. baxter0

baxter0 Well-Known Member

I agree with you. Those polo shirts went back up to $20 the other day and now they're back to $14.90. The price has changed like three times in the past week, i've been keeping an eye on them.

8. gort

gort Well-Known Member

Got a few of the closest to normal looking michael b polos. Even the less funky ones are still a little weird but the fit is nice.

9. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

I've been meaning to travel to the SF store on Powell, anyone know what the stock is like there? Mostly looking for basics

10. Dbear

Dbear Well-Known Member

11. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Well-Known Member

anyone try the cotton-linen tees yet? How do they compare to last year's pocket Ts?

12. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

^ Still not available in the US. Hopefully soon.

13. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Well-Known Member

yeah I was hoping for an overseas member who might have feedback but like you said hopefully we get them soon. Gonna be in Tokyo in 3 weeks, maybe I'll hit up a store there so I can get some size L tees (I'm usually a S)

14. K. Nights

K. Nights Well-Known Member

The black jeans seem to have way less stretch than the grey ones. Anyone else experience this?

15. Churchill W

Churchill W Well-Known Member

My experience is that they fit a bit smaller than the regular oxfords, but not as slim as the slim fit ones.

16. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Well-Known Member

Are the single-breasted raincoats available in stores? They're not on the US website, but they are on the UK one.

If so, does anyone have a proxy they'd recommend?

17. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

There is a member who offers a free UK proxy. Search for "free Uniqlo proxy."

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  18. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Well-Known Member

I know of him, but the UK site doesn't have the color/size I want (beige/medium).

19. Neoj

Neoj New Member

Does the uniqlo regular fit kaihara selvedege denim stretch?

I bought true to size and they seem tight on the waist

Also are they sanforized or unsanforized? Their site makes no mention of either.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  20. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

airism tees for under $4

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014