• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

airblaster503

Reaction score

Gonna be in Asia this winter break so I'm definitely gonna cop the navy polka dot shirt (wish it was more like the OL version though - less dots), probably a floral print shirt, and maybe one of the tribal ones not sure yet - wanna see it in person.  Hopefully they still have the stretch down jackets (in black!) over there too.

Anyways, do you guys know if the sizing is different there?  I get that an Asian 'M' = US 'S', but any other differences (length, etc?)  I find the Asian M buttondowns pretty much fit me perfectly (I'm 5'9'') but are a good 2 inches too long...nothing a cheap tailor can't fix but still...

Some say the shirts from UK/US are one inch longer in the sleeves than in Asia. I have no first hand experience though.

dunelly

Reaction score
white dot print shirt fit pic? w jeans or chinos?

uniqlo so many blend of knits
wat 2 get
lambswool kinda itchy

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's two version of the dot shirt fyi.. i got the one with the smaller collar. also got some more of those long sleeve 100% cotton shirts i like so much

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Which cotton shirts are those?

I got the print polka dot. The other one (smaller polka dots) was boxy in S and too tight in XS.

Agreed -- lambswool is ridiculously itchy. But it's $20 and you're supposed to layer underneath, so it makes sense.

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

asdsime

Reaction score
Uniqlo's customer service sucks.... big time. They said i'm getting a refund on shipping since nov 22nd and still have not seen it credit to my card. I called and they keep saying it is being processed... wtf uniqlo :brick:

korovamilkbar

Reaction score
One of the polka dot shirts appears to be a dress shirt with dressy buttons and the other a more casual one. Wish the casual one was the slimmer fit

leeba

Reaction score
^ Which cotton shirts are those?
I got the print polka dot. The other one (smaller polka dots) was boxy in S and too tight in XS.
Agreed -- lambswool is ridiculously itchy. But it's $20 and you're supposed to layer underneath, so it makes sense.

Accidentally thumbed you while trying to quote haha, but, theres two versions of the polka dot shirt? Are they online? I think I'm full marsupial right now but I can't find the different versions...I definitely want bigger/more spaced out polkadots

edit/
jk, you guys are talking about the print polkadot one. Wish it came in navy.

Last edited:

leeba

Reaction score
wait u right lol jesus, it does. strong confusion over uniqlo website

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think they are dots, look like squares. There's two dotted shirts; one is a dress shirt with a dress collar with small dots and black buttons, while the other is a more casual shirt with a split looking collar and larger dots.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked out the new season Tasmanian pants that are currently on sale for $30.

Really nothing compared to a few seasons ago. Wish I could've copped more Tasmanian suits back then. I'm wearing through my main 2 quite a lot for work.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads