• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RuffyD

Reaction score
hey... should i get small or medium in the UU wool blend trousers pants (not cargos) Im looking for a casual fit I am 5.9, 145 pounds and wear 30 inch in jeans!
Medium, I'm a 32 and went with a large (bought it from Uniqlo in Hong Kong)

limbo

Reaction score
Shipping for Canada at long last
nod[1].gif

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had an online store return processed sucessfully? I sent back two packages, one pre-Sandy, and still no word from them. In comparison. I sent something back to J Crew at the end of last week and my credit was processed today.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got some heattech socks yesterday. They are comfy.
I forgot to ask the SA if they do chainstitching when hemming jeans - does anyone know? I'd definitely be in the market for some of their selvage if they did.

Unrelated to the thread:

LL

WOW :inlove:

Last edited:

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Fleece jackets run true to size, but fit pretty slim. I wear XS in the flannels and regular fit oxfords and picked up a fleece in XS earlier to wear under a soft shell hoodie before dinner earlier because I was still cold with a heat tech longsleeve shirt :embar:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Medium, I'm a 32 and went with a large (bought it from Uniqlo in Hong Kong)

HK Uniqlo large = US medium.

I'd go with a small if I were Walt Thizzney assuming he lives in the US.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do the twill jeans fit like T000s?

No. The T000s are the skinny fit tapered on the website and the twill pants are the slim fits.

Uniqlo Slim Fit twill jeans, I endorse these. Soft, stretchy, size them TRUE TO SIZE (tts/TTS) or one size down for those with skinny legs.
edit: Size up 2 for those who are well commited to the gym. In hindsight a size 33 would perhaps alleviate what seems to be nut hugging/thigh hugging, but would probably require a belt. I am sagging these as well because I can and they feel a lot better than regular denim sagged i.e. APC et al
Size 32x34 in photo has a 7.5 hem / 19cm
Gray, charcoal, and green are the best colors out of the 5 or 6? Blue was too faded IMO.

Hey Toasty. Did you see the green twills in person at the store? I looked at them on the uniqlo uk site and they look medium gray on my screen. I'm wondering if it's just my monitor settings. You're wearing the gray ones right?

airblaster503

Reaction score
I hope there is more UU to come up online. Really wanted a pair of the grey wool pants after getting my cargos. Also was interested in the down blazer.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my order is coming in tomorrow.

I'm 5'7", somewhere in the 187 range right now. Went with the measurements off the site but I'm thinking I will have to ship a few items back.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the days of us getting these colab items for 70% off is over. With online shopping they are going to get scooped up fast and will probably only make it to first markdown. RIP

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered on the 30th and still haven't heard anything from them. Oh well.

Is the UU cardigan worth it for that price? Looks decent enough to wear oversized

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed an order yesterday and it will arrive tomorrow. Sandy must've screwed up their orders - I'd call them..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads