1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. JilSlander

JilSlander Well-Known Member

You mean navy?

2. Ecco

Ecco Well-Known Member

I have this problem where every time I want something from Uniqlo it's out of stock so cop away mon frere. Saves me a shit ton of money though.

3. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Well-Known Member

Jumped on the light down bandwagon, slim version on sale

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Yea Navy, the really dark one. Looks like a Boo shirts but doesn't fit like a womans shirt.

5. kdv10

kdv10 Well-Known Member

After seeing this, I decided to do the same. These slim fit OCBD are the best shirts they have made.

6. Hermitedge

Hermitedge Well-Known Member

are we staying true to size on these? I've gained a little and can sorta fit into the size small they made 2 yrs ago. should i go with M in the slim cut?

7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

sorry to bring this back to underwear just checked the thread again

no idea if they changed their policy from before but MOST stores have a similar policy when it comes to swimwear and underwear due to sanitary reasons.

i got that info re: "inner wear" right off of their return policy on their website. anything under $7 and "inner wear" is not returnable/exchangeable. but im sure if you go into a store and whine loud enough a manager will take it back but it does make sense that this is their policy

anyway carry on with the slim fit oxford talk. i just received 4 myself yesterday :p

8. JilSlander

JilSlander Well-Known Member

For sure.

You had me curious if Uniqlo made an overdyed navy that eventually fades into an indigo.

That'd be a great idea, actually.

9. whyme?

whyme? Well-Known Member

apologies for another fit q, but what size might i opt for in these nicely-coloured slim fit oxford shirts? i'm 6'0, 145lbs. i've got a few recent 'regular' oxfords in size M and whilst they're a little bit big everywhere, i'm still pretty hesitant to shift to a S in the slim-fit (even though these will surely be long enough) - i goddamn hate when shirts get pinch across the shoulders - unless i hear otherwise..

thoughts?

edit: i'm overseas so don't have the luxury of trying-on nor exchanging.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  10. althanis

althanis Well-Known Member

Anybody wanna proxy me some Uniqlo shirts?

11. The Rural Juror

The Rural Juror Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks. I went ahead and ordered from their website using my phone while at work. The user experience was really annoying but just functional enough to where I could complete it. I don't recommend it. I ended up getting 2 slim ocbds, & 1 linen shirt (all in med), slim chinos (34), & 4 pairs of socks.

Do they not have long-sleeve madras shirts?

12. itzjoker

itzjoker New Member

How do Uniqlo slim oxfords fit? Debating on what size. I'm 5'9 167lbs and pretty jacked upperbody. I can wear a M button down shirt from H&M (a tad bit small on me). Closest store I can think of comparing it to. Fitted Medium Express (don't hate) shirts fit me perfectly.

13. rirawin

rirawin Well-Known Member

I'm happy to do so for free... check my thread in my signature for more details.

14. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Well-Known Member

I think a S would be a tad too short for you (unless that's the look you're going for), both in the body and sleeves

15. Samir

Samir Well-Known Member

Getting the same size as you do in their shirts?

16. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Well-Known Member

Yep, will post a review when I get it, also bought 50 dollars worth of undershirts and underwear for the free shipping :lol:

17. limbo

limbo Well-Known Member

Hoping these MIJ jeans come back in stock. The gray pair notwithit posted look great.

18. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

So I take it that nobody here has bought a Uniqlo old fashion brief? lol I guess they must suck then. Judging from the pictures they don't look too impressive kinda like old boring standard shit. I'll be heading to Uniqlo tomorrow. :D

19. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Heres a uniqlo vest if anyone cares.. been waiting for them to stock a cheap vest to beat up. Also a linen shirt they fit bigish but they usually shrink in the wash.

[​IMG]

20. itzjoker

itzjoker New Member

I'm 5'9 167lbs pretty jacked upper body. H&M Medium button shirts are a bit small on me and Express medium fitted button shirts fit me perfectly. What size slim oxfords should I get? I'm afraid if their mediums are like H&M mediums then they'd be too small and large may be too big. Someone help a brotha out