1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

how are you size 35. you gain like an inch a week.

1 person likes this.
  2. JilSlander

JilSlander Well-Known Member

Apparently, Coldsnap is a heavy lifter.

Coldsnap, it's time to cut and be fashunz, man.

3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

I gotta size up in the waist for hips/thighs. Then get the waist taken in if I want to, although a belt helps. But yea, I've been on a 3 month bulk gaining a .lb per week. I'm done with fashionz, the bar is so low anyways just wearing timeless clothes beats out the majority of the population. I'm no heavy lifter, but I'm getting there finally :slayer:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. conceptionist

conceptionist Well-Known Member

I can't speak for Coldsnap specifically, but if you want to gain weight and size and you know what you're doing, it's not hard.
    I've gone up 3 or 4 sizes in APC PS since september but my waist has only increased an inch or so. Don't think I can do skinny lo-rise jeans anymore [​IMG]

Edit: he beat me to it

5. Coldsnap

Yea, knucks wrote me out a diet that was pretty damn effective. Got 2 more lbs to gain then I think I'm done. I also have been working a lot on abs and lower back strength, which has built me out a bit more in that area.

6. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Well-Known Member

For those of you still using Suddenlee, do you use their cart system? Or just email them with links of what you want?

7. aussiejake

aussiejake Well-Known Member

8. wurm

wurm Well-Known Member

real shame about the t000. i was personally more of a fan of the s000, surprised it never got the same kind of love. same shit just slim straight, not skinny. oh well. i just hope my pair lasts. also kind of worried the premium cotton t-shirts will be the only additions to their t-shirts this spring. i'm gonna try sizing up since i don't like the slim fit. i just wish they'd bring back the normal cotton ones though (and more colors)

1 person likes this.
  9. Coldsnap

I use their cart system sometimes. Although if it's completely sold out online I'll just send them a link saying I want that in X size.

10. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Well-Known Member

i have the new sweatpants and i tried the UU pair on at the store

from what i remember the UU sweatpants fit the same but the inseam was shorter...i don't think the hem even touched my shoes

1 person likes this.
  11. jet

jet Well-Known Member

someone page me know when oxfords are restocked size med

i'm the opposite, i dropped 3 lbs and am down to 168

12. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Well-Known Member

There's that site that will just buy them for you locally and ship them to you for a $10 feet

forgot the name though

13. ipractice

ipractice Well-Known Member

Damn 3 lbs a week you must be eating less than 1500 calories a day. I've been trying to drop from 155 to 140-145... Only managing 1 lb a week while eating around 2000 calories a day, which is already hard as shit for me. Being big got boring fast. I use to be 140lb and I bulked to 165 and pretty much regret it now.

Anyway, does anyone know if uniqlo makes mens u necks? Plain tees. Only seeing kids ones on the site.

14. Urthwhyte

Urthwhyte Well-Known Member

Have never seen any men's u-necks

1 person likes this.
  15. jet

jet Well-Known Member

No not in a week lolz, a month. I think I'm going to drop another 3 lbs and maybe gain a few back of muscle but very slowly to maintain cutness.

16. Timbaland

Timbaland Well-Known Member

Were only the T000s changed? Or are the new slim straights using a crappier material now too?

17. aussiejake

aussiejake Well-Known Member

18. wurm

wurm Well-Known Member

i assume as much...no reason for them not to if they're changing the t000s. i'd really like to hope against that. i can't even find the normal black s000 on the website anymore, though.

also i'm sizing up from m to l on the premium cotton t-shirts. they don't have the center seam this time around so i'm guessing they've changed them too. measurements suggests they still fit slim, which i almost always dislike on t-shirts, hence the size up. will (maybe) let everyone know how that turns out...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  19. jet

jet Well-Known Member

there's no center seam on my premium cotton v necks?

20. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Well-Known Member

The F/W premium cotton tees had a center seam, like the UU tees did.
    The S/S premium cotton tees preceding those (from year ago) did not have a center seam. They are also slim fit.