• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:slayer:
Here you go...
ip8s61.jpg

good looking whiskey ptb

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vass are Vass but that blue pillow , that thing is going to be struck by a bolt of lighting any time now. It is simply barffff.

Eteo

Reaction score
What is the difference in price between buying the same pair of shoes in Budapest (+27% VAT) vs buying it outside of Hungary (no 27% VAT but + shipping and bank transfer)? I would like to know if the difference is significant or not because I may be visiting Budapest next year. Thanks friends.

Fiddler

Reaction score
Box from Vass
Old English mid brown suede, U last, double to single sole.

Superb....my next one will also be in suede and quite possible U-Last...I find it hard to gauge Vass' suede colours from the pix Reszo sent me....he mentioned red cognac but it looks like khaki. Anyone with any knowledge on this please do share.

Fiddler

Reaction score

This is the swatch he sent me....Rikod, yours looks like the second colour from the right...would that be right? That's the only one I like from these...I was hoping to find one that was more reddish brown.

rikod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nephew,
enjoy wearing in good health

So damn handsome.

Superb....my next one will also be in suede and quite possible U-Last...I find it hard to gauge Vass' suede colours from the pix Reszo sent me....he mentioned red cognac but it looks like khaki. Anyone with any knowledge on this please do share.

This is the swatch he sent me....Rikod, yours looks like the second colour from the right...would that be right? That's the only one I like from these...I was hoping to find one that was more reddish brown.

Thanks!, yes looks like the second from the right they call mid brown velour, I also have a pair on the dark brown (the middle one) and is very nice also. (first from the left in the photo)

Last edited:

bertie

Reaction score

Fiddler - may I ask how you would describe the sample second from the left?

bertie

Fiddler

Reaction score
This is what I mean by reddish brown, does it have a more commonly understood name?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads