1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luk-cha, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Gavinband

Gavinband Well-Known Member

Sorry to ask again, what are current MTO prices in Euros in Shell and Calf? Calf was €600 as far as I remember...

2. Meyboom

Meyboom Well-Known Member

I think it is best to ask Vass directly because prices depend on what you're looking for. Prices for calf start at 575 - 600 euros and cordovan is +100 euros as far as I know.

3. Mrlol

Mrlol Well-Known Member

Hello guys, i need some quick advice.

im ordering a pair of mtm shoes in a couple of days, the shoe will be a low shoe either old english or plain cap toe. I don't have any other shoes in stock at the moment unfortunately.

I will wear the shoes all the year, and i live in quite a cold/rainy country. I don't wear suits to the office.

Im not sure if to pick a single dainite sole, single leather sole or thin robber top?

Can someone here post a picture so i can see the difference of a dainite- and a single leather sole in profile?

Thanks for the advice

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member