1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Teger, Nov 2, 2011.

1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Well-Known Member

2. diniro

diniro Well-Known Member

I was gonna say these dudes are already parodying themselves.

3. Zassiliss

Zassiliss Well-Known Member

Terrific username/post combo.

4. washedout

washedout Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15 people like this.
  5. jet

jet Well-Known Member

what.the.fuck.

2 people like this.
  6. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

7. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

G: Hey ya'll George from Gents Lounge here and uh, we gonna, um, talk about, you know, 3 shoes that everyone should own. Uh, Gtrans is here to talk about his.. uh, 3 picks. What do you think every alpha male should own, G? GT: Oh, hey, uh you know, I think, you know, shoes are very important. Like, whether you are in a business meeting, like meeting an older male figure, or you know, uh maybe you're going on a date with that girl from the gym-- G: Ha ha, the gym, gotta get buff right for the ladies, right? GT: Ha ha, right, yea, exactly, but uh... you know, the most important things are your shoes. Because that's what, uh, everyone notices first. You know? So I'd say shoes are like, uh, bowties, for your feet, you know. G: Exactly, bowties for your feet. Like, you know, from that past video we did: 3 Essential Bowties Every Gentleman Should Own. So, what, um, are your three picks for shoes? GT: For me, you know, I'd say that every man... should uh, own, one: dancing shoes. Two: Lady impressing shoes. Three: Subtle shoes that are uh, bold, and say something about your personality. Uhm, a subtle statement shoe, I'd say. G: That sounds great. So.. uh.... let's show them. You can just, you know, put your shoes on top of this table here. At the camera. Yeah, let's get it started. GT: First, for dancing shoes... I'd say my go to for dancing are these Visvim Virgils in uh... this black italian suede calf leather. You know, when you are dancing, you need uh, stability. Which is why Hiroki Nakamura, the philosopher behind uhh...Visvim, decided to put these heel taps on it. And uh, the silky suede is perfect for classing it up in like, a ballroom. G: Wow, that is perfect. Uh, you've put a lot of thought into this haven't you? GT: Ha ha yes. G: Ha ha. ... GT: Next, for girl impressing shoes, I'd say the uh, perfect ones are these Visvim Virgils PICARO-FOLK in, uh, burgundy........leather. They were Indigo Camping Trailer exclusives, and pretty much..pretty much uh any lady worth impressing would know what ICT is right? Ha ha ha. They retailed for 300,000 yen, so, if uh, you know, if the lady was any good at economics, she'd be uh, impressed about my buying power, considering the YEN-USD exchange rate. I uh, can't tell you how many women have uh, complimented me on the rustic and tough look, yet extremely soft and supple qualities of the leather. I um... impress myself sometimes. When I put these on. G: Ha ha, yeah, looks like you've worn them a lot too, huh? GT: Ha ha, lots of... ladies.... to.. impress.... G: Ha ha ha ha [Smiles widely at camera] GT: Next, for uh, subtle statement shoes. I have these Kudu Visvim Virgils that I wear a lot. You know, uh, they are work boots, inspired. By Japanese Inuits from South America, who were known to work very hard, which is, uh... why they needed these tough boots. So I feel that reflects on my personality a lot you know.... uh, I'm outdoorsy, so the toughness is there... but I am also classy, which is represented by, um, the kudu leather, which is a classy and regal animal. It is a very effective way of conveying my personality. Ha ha. G: Ha ha, wow, I wish I could show you my 3 shoe picks. But I have to do a new video soon on 3 Essential and Timeless Hand Lotions Every Man Should Own. GT: Wow, ha ha, that sounds great. I uh, use Visvim brand Hand Lotion. [both smile and look at camera] [title card]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    25 people like this.
  8. Dpalaghiuc

Dpalaghiuc Active Member

I honestly deleted my youtube history just now.

The thought of deleted my browsing history never crossed my mind and I have alot of smut in my internet history.

Keep up the good work.

5 people like this.
  9. hendrix

hendrix Well-Known Member

haha I was thinking the same thing

1 person likes this.
  10. diniro

diniro Well-Known Member

Fucking Oberyn Martell ended up in menswear hell.

11 people like this.
  11. iamacyborg

iamacyborg Well-Known Member

Those guys should go on British TV, painfully embarrassing seems to be a common theme in Brit comedy.

[​IMG]

Urgh.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  12. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12 people like this.
  13. poorman

poorman Well-Known Member

14. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Well-Known Member

This guy is the king of menswear. Cant you tell? What an amazing thread.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

That's the new come at me bros pic^

1 person likes this.
  16. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

The awkwardness of those Gent's Lounge videos is like Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags videos.

2 people like this.
  17. washedout

washedout Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Make your socks pop"

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    2 people like this.
  18. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

the guy on the left has a smug on his face worthy of a face punch

i think its his haircut/hairdo

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  19. Roscius

Roscius Well-Known Member

4.24-4.30. Got so frkn weird.

1 person likes this.
  20. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Well-Known Member

Wood trees. No wait, shoe trees. Well, they are wood. Wood trees!

2 people like this.