• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

+ The Streetwear Suits and Blazers Thread +

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
4621 Euros for that CCP suit :fu:

What country has peasants wearing $10k+ fits :nest:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SZ
teacha.gif

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PH long blazer styled aggresively with julius jeans - James B made this look pretty sick imo as im not really into the whole peasant aesthethic

I´ve always had a thing for those julius. They´re atrociously awesome.

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo lets talk about Devoa

I've been head-over-heels for the brand for a while now and while I'd like to think I'm done kopping their outerwear I'm not going to fool myself. It's perfect for me––very structured while remaining natural, extremely comfortable for what it is, at least somewhat sort of reasonably priced, and with fabrics that are a lot more textured and organic-feeling than a lot of the sharply tailored stuff I've handled. Organic is a good word. It doesn't feel or wear as armorish as say CCP, even though the pagoda shoulders and stacking etc etc is there.

I own two pieces of outerwear: a wool boucle coat and a raw silk lapelless blazer. The coat is really more of a long jacket––really slim, long structured arms that kind of spiral out over your hands, pagoda shoulders, super high single vent that causes lots of dramatic flapping in the wind. One guy on the street said I looked like a "demon hunter" ok ok

Silk lapelless is definitely less structured. Shoulders are a little more forgiving, sleeves just kind of hand there down to your fingers which I have mixed feelings about... No vent, lined with this heavy natural cotton which I think is a really nice finishing touch given the surprising toughness of the fabric. The raw silk is pretty textured and there's a lot of pilling, especially around the sleeves. You can kind of make out the texture and color in some of the pics but it really varies from area to area. I owned a SS version of the blazer a while back and it was much shorter, vent, more structured, etc. Not sure if they're still making that iteration.

oh spacepope why your textures so subtle

oh spacepope why your hats so crooked (actually Devoa also makes great hats, though they tend to slide around my head)

Sizing: I'm a sllm 48 and 3s fit perfectly. If you have giant arms size up, though the fit elsewhere might get wonky. I highly suggest you give this brand a try, so long as you're not a size 3. Thank you for indulging my narcissism.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
for what it's worth, I thought the long sleeves looked awesome.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KOY I can see you looking real good in devoa
Have kept an eye out for any coats/blazers ever since spacepope first posted a fit with it, such cool pieces (girl stuff is pretty great too)

Last edited:

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always liked Devoa. Too bad it's another example of the Japanese cursing me with their tiny sizing.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on a 44 H&M linen blazer today. :embar: Was kinda cool. Guess if it hits the sales it might be worth trying buying the full suit and rocking it a'la Tirailleur.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on a 44 H&M linen blazer today.
shog[1].gif
Was kinda cool. Guess if it hits the sales it might be worth trying buying the full suit and rocking it a'la Tirailleur.

When you can get a real designer blazer for around $100 USD used on ebay, I see no reason to buy H&M, since they run like $60-$80 before sales.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess I need to learn how to use eBay. The few times I've browsed them quickly I've had a hard time finding anything. Had no idea you could get good stuff for that price, though.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably would be hard to find a designer linen blazer in the first place

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics