• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Chrono, glad to see your distaste for my comments isn't limited to clothes.

The shoes are funny in the same way the movie was funny (at times).

way to break the chain of movie references.

unko

Reaction score
I clued in to the search function and answered my own question...carry on....

praguewatermelon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
My newest loves, John Varvatos Combat Boots...

IMG_0654.jpg

I am interested in getting these boots from an online retailer, but I am not sure about the sizing of JV. Can you tell me what the sizing is like for these boots? Are they true to size? Are they narrow in width? (my feet are somewhat wide...) Thanks! :)
bounce2.gif

Enigma89

Reaction score
I have been reading about boots and have decided that I wanted to go out and get some boots that I could wear with indigo coloured jeans. My first reaction was to buy some black chelsea boots. After shopping around I finally found a pair at the mall and I tried them on. To be honest they did not look too hot on shoes, the black was not really going well with the indigo coloured jeans.

Due to this, it is making me rule out the colour black and almost chelsea boots in general. I am on the prowl for either chukkas, desert boots or chelsea boots that cost less than $150 and in the colour brown.

If you guys have any other suggestions for boots that will go well with indigo jeans for casual wear please let me know. I was thinking of getting some monk strapped shoes but they looked to formal.

EDIT:
If it helps I usually wear slim jeans. Thin Finns, Dior 19cm and Slim Jims.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like a lot of overtime for me soon so i can afford more nice shoes/boots.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
acollection.jpg

acollection1.jpg

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Enigma89
I have been reading about boots and have decided that I wanted to go out and get some boots that I could wear with indigo coloured jeans. My first reaction was to buy some black chelsea boots. After shopping around I finally found a pair at the mall and I tried them on. To be honest they did not look too hot on shoes, the black was not really going well with the indigo coloured jeans. Due to this, it is making me rule out the colour black and almost chelsea boots in general. I am on the prowl for either chukkas, desert boots or chelsea boots that cost less than $150 and in the colour brown. If you guys have any other suggestions for boots that will go well with indigo jeans for casual wear please let me know. I was thinking of getting some monk strapped shoes but they looked to formal. EDIT: If it helps I usually wear slim jeans. Thin Finns, Dior 19cm and Slim Jims.
Something with laces and a tongue you can put over the jeans, DON'T tuck your boots under skinny jeans. Also good choice on not getting black, there are many lovely brown/tan/grey/white/blue/green coloured boots out there which would look 100x better with jeans. As for specific suggestions, thats up to you. There are plenty of suggestions in this thread.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I finally got myself a camera....

Racove

Reaction score
what model & color are those frye's? look good

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are Cognac. Really beautiful leather.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads