1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The secret to success with women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SField, Dec 15, 2008.

1. username79

username79 Well-Known Member

I don't think it would be construed as gay, so much as complimenting that someone actually knows what the hell they are talking about.

This is an internet forum for guys that like to stand in front of bathroom mirrors and take pictures of themselves in strange outfits and post it for commentary for other men to critique. I really have a sneaking suspicion that nobody here "knows what the hell they are talking about" on this subject.

2. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

This is an internet forum for guys that like to stand in front of bathroom mirrors and take pictures of themselves in strange outfits and post it for commentary for other men to critique. I really have a sneaking suspicion that nobody here "knows what the hell they are talking about" on this subject.

Your point is valid [​IMG]

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I dunno. We weren't at the Tina Turner concert for even 30 minutes before Conne had two chicks all over his cack. Granted, they weren't hot, but still.

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

I dunno. We weren't at the Tina Turner concert for even 30 minutes before Conne had two chicks all over his cack. Granted, they weren't hot, but still.

Were they in their late 50s-early 60s?

5. Alter

Alter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Were they in their late 50s-early 60s?

/IMG][/I]

Nah, playas. They both looked to be around 30-35. One was Asian and not that hot, but she was all over him. The other was caucasian and looked pretty decent, but wasn't tryin to "hit dat" like the azn.

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

Isn't this a boyscout motto about camping, with the word "woman" and "her" interposed with the word "forest" and "it" ?

[​IMG]

8. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Well-Known Member

dont make me barf. it seems like you guys go from 0 confidence, to trying to convince yourself how great you are. how many times have you said youre a catch?

whats wrong with instilling confidence in someone?

In my post i called the guy out on it because he gave me a verbal slap in the face when he cut me off mid sentence to use one of his lines and butt me out of the convo, thats pretty much begging for someone to attack him. If he would have included me in the convo, like the book recommends, he would have done well.

9. SField

SField Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself.

10. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

atleast we dont read books by strange men about how to scare off women and can actually have a normal conversation with them.

11. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Well-Known Member

atleast we dont read books by strange men about how to scare off women and can actually have a normal conversation with them.

gotta start somewheres [​IMG]

I found the book insightful myself.

12. Jay_1989

Jay_1989 Well-Known Member

Confidence and diversification (i.e. don't get too hung up on any one girl).
    /thread