• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceOfBoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife took the good camera for her night our with friends so the few things tomorrow I'll post the few things I found tonight.

However, I had to share this thing. Pics on my iphone, so washed out. this is really in cobalt blue and it shimmers. Made by a local menswear store still in existence. fake ticket pocket flap but also ff trousers.

On another note, this is the most fantastic shearling coat I have ever seen. It was a rich caramel colour. Size 42. Great big leather buttons. Happy to proxy for someone who wants it - but it will weigh quite a few pounds.

FaceOfBoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oops, forgot one other thing. Should I been upset that I couldn't find it's mate or can I put it in my fake/phoney/funny thread?
Timberland / LV collab.

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro, that sucks your parents can't pay for your college but going to the community college is a great route! Berkeley is a very divers city. Besides the homeless problem, I think you will enjoy living there. Tons of libs hipster chicks! Can you say skinny jeans and mustaches?
mwink%5B1%5D.gif
Dude, I'm about 40 minutes away from there. I hear the thrift scene is pretty cool, too.
yeah I hope while going to community I can save up some money for the eventual financial ruin that is graduate school. berkeley is awesome I go there and oakland all the time I actually worked in oaktown for a while and know the area really well and can confirm that yes there are a ton of hot hipster girls but the closer you get to oakland the more likely it is they are lesbian (oakland has the highest amount of lesbians per capita in the us) the thrift scene is tight some of my best find have come from NO WHERE IN BERKELEY **** OFF NOOBS

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Licensed crap. We rarely see the good stuff.

Shhhh, don't give away the spots!
no I am happy to help people out I don't hit it that often anyway and it is fairly well known they get new inventory all the time
also on a side note is it correct to call RRL "Ralph ralph lauren" or only "double ralph lauren""?

Last edited:

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

no I am happy to help people out I don't hit it that often anyway and it is fairly well known they get new inventory all the time
also on a side note is it correct to call RRL "Ralph ralph lauren" or only "double ralph lauren""?

"Double RL."

IIRC, it's named in honor his ranch, "Ralph & Ricky Lauren".

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few thangs I just finished throwing up - most are from today. Will post the rest tomorrow.

VTG Brooks 346 3-piece suit w/ flat front trousers:

'nother VTG BB suit w/ flat front:

VTG Brooks Tweed:

Blue Oxxford SC:

VTG Hickey Freeman Tweedish Suit Flat Front:

Aquascutum w/ bitchin' buttons:

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

superbowl sunday.. just sayin.. oops and post some info on the stuff you have

Ok sounds good. Since I have so much stuff I can only post the brands, I don't really think I can post that many sizes.

-Well I have a crap load of western themed cufflinks
-Sport Coats, Suits, Coats, Ties, Accessories, Pants, Etc.
-Brands: Brioni, Canali, Vestimenta, Ferragamo, Corneliani, HF, Massimo Bizzochi, Paul Stuart, Prada, ISAIA, Ravazzolo ,Zegna,
Oxxford, Loro Piana CASHPIMA, Gucci, Allen Edmonds, Luciano Barbera, Alden, Sutor Mantellassi, RLPL, Norton & Sons, Filson,
Harris Tweed, and a lot more!

Just check the link below on Thursday and send me a message and we can make a deal. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads