1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. vexco

vexco Well-Known Member

Been on vacation lately and wasn't able to do the Terminator scavenger hunt but these were a cool Terminator themed find.

20170423_195351.jpg

Mr. Moo, Nataku, SpooPoker and 2 others like this.
  2. LetsGetWeird

LetsGetWeird Well-Known Member

IMG_2188.JPG IMG_2191.JPG LP pants, 2x zegna ties, kitty jawns, trafalgar limited edition 'beware of the dog' braces, 3x norton sons ties, bozzochi tie.

2x cifonelli XL woven shirts.

Mr. Moo, leisurewear, Nataku and 9 others like this.
  3. txwoodworker

txwoodworker Well-Known Member

^All that Canali, then Cifonelli! I have a lot of stuff to post too, just too disorganized. Can someone help a brother out. Beta x WHO?
    20170423_191507.jpg 20170423_191516.jpg

Nataku and rhyme like this.
  4. LetsGetWeird

LetsGetWeird Well-Known Member

IMG_2151.JPG
    Paul smith, RRL browns beach vest, (legit?) evisu
    IMG_2152.JPG
    3x PS suits
    IMG_2157.JPG
    Black fleece cash vest
    IMG_2145.JPG
    Brioni full suit

IMG_2119.JPG

Sid mashburn suit

Mr. Moo, leisurewear, ATLjon and 9 others like this.
  5. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Well-Known Member

@rhyme thats not a power kinda piece, really, but a solid grab. The trim and patch definitely help.

6. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

thats a heartbreaker man. Most of my visual contribution to this and the LS thread are large and lengthy photo uploads that I do from my phone. I understand the workarounds to do it from desktop but I just dont have time for that unfortunately.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Noooooooooooo! (where is the foo emoticon? Still trapped over at Huddler)

SpooPoker likes this.
  8. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

:foo:

Seriously though. Most of the images in this thread (well, some - and at least, mine) are shot informally with a phone. When I post I post like 100 at a time, sometimes up to 300 or so. I do it when Im not by the desktop, and to start moving folders and clouds and stuff like that is just too cumbersome to be something Id want to do. Not complaining, but if theres no mobile fix for that I cant see myself posting in this thread the way Ive always done before, which is sad.

leftofthedial likes this.
  9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

We will see, but I had no idea that you did this all by phone. When I was looking at the uploading system, I was looking at mobile for say, WAYWT posts, which are usually 1-3 pictures. Since we didn't have the capability to audit user behavior, I always simply assumed that huge threads were all from desktop or maybe tablet. I can't even imagine doing all this on a cellphone...

Maybe we can get a little widget built.

We are hoping for a mobile app in the near future, and that might solve this issue, since we are working with the developer that is creating the app...

Cheers,

Fok.

SpooPoker likes this.