• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nearly as bad the Rolex find.

Dude, still driving me nuts that the all the exterior parts are original/authentic, besides the single most important aspect.. damn original movement removed and swapped for another Swiss (25 jewel) movement, likely swindling some old dude in the process.

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, still driving me nuts that the all the exterior parts are original/authentic, besides the single most important aspect.. damn original movement removed and swapped for another Swiss (25 jewel) movement, likely swindling some old dude in the process.
i feel your pain, but he is referencing a previous rolex "find"

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found this NWT uber-plush Tommy Bahama robe at the thrift sto this morning and immediately thought of @SpooPoker . "Da Vine Intervention"
lol8[1].gif

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some lovely things today...

Billionaire boys club tee (synergy with @Purplelabel S

Dunhill Cashmere Jumper L

NWT Hackett Flip Flops Size 9 (will likely be snapped up my aforementioned thrifting homie when he sees them)

Best find of the day...an unlined Zegna silk/cashmere sport coat 42R (looks recent to me - anyone know how recent?)

All available. Will x-post in the EU buy/sell thread :slayer:

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^Yup, Zegna is very recent. Nice find!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some lovely things today...

Billionaire boys club tee (synergy with @Purplelabel S

Dunhill Cashmere Jumper L

NWT Hackett Flip Flops Size 9 (will likely be snapped up my aforementioned thrifting homie when he sees them)

Best find of the day...an unlined Zegna silk/cashmere sport coat 42R (looks recent to me - anyone know how recent?)

All available. Will x-post in the EU buy/sell thread :slayer:

Woah! ****, man. You're on fire today!

I'd snap the flippys up if I wore flip flops. That's sound just reminds me of drunk chavs at the airport going to magaluf.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised it has taken this long, but I encountered my first fake Rolex today.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I'm surprised it has taken this long, but I encountered my first fake Rolex today.

local shop here has a fake breitling. priced nicely at $559.99

also have a suprisingly ince vintage omega..... its been at both locations. asking price of $950. WTF people.

Takai

Reaction score
local shop here has a fake breitling. priced nicely at $559.99

also have a suprisingly ince vintage omega..... its been at both locations. asking price of $950. WTF people.
They're still trying to sell that omega? I thought it was long gone, didnt realize they'd moved it to one of the other locations. Is it back in Donelson?

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They're still trying to sell that omega? I thought it was long gone, didnt realize they'd moved it to one of the other locations. Is it back in Donelson?

Which omega is it? Depending on model it could be worth it at 425, assuming they run half off days, or even better if they allow stackable discounts.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found two 'The Kooples' shirts on the way home. Fit like a glove, so keeping these two. And a generic PRL t shirt.
Today's pickings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads