• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anb44333

Reaction score
I thought only the G-Two's were made in India, and the rest still made in the UK... Has that changed?

The pairs I've seen that have the red insole with the raised G stamp, like the loafers posted, have all been manufactured in India. I'm not familiar with the different collections, though, so if those are G-Twos, then that answers that.

Thanks for the info! Seems like the red insole is specific to the G-Two's so made in India I guess.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thriftmas box is SENT!

(Couple days late for international, sorry bro.)

I bought a hoodie for the first time in ages... American Giant heavyweight pullover. So nice!

The way my thrifting goes... Buy a hoodie online, then find another one in a thrift shop for a fraction of the price. Pop for me on a Snap-T Hoody...

How do you like the AG? I've been wanting to pick one of those up. How is the fit? Slim or roomy?

If you don't need yours now, just send it my way... :)

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Dunhill wind breaker fits me like a glove!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thriftmas box is SENT!

(Couple days late for international, sorry bro.)

How do you like the AG? I've been wanting to pick one of those up. How is the fit? Slim or roomy?

If you don't need yours now, just send it my way... :)

It's pretty awesome. The fit is the perfect slim for me. If you run warm, get the zip zersion.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry! i'll get my box shipped soon. Sorry thriftmas buddy

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfection in a jacket...

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Purple Man sporting a blue Wings and Horns camo overdye shirt on Jessica Jones episode ten, what's up.

/barrelntrigger

Who else gets that ersatz tingly feeling of legitimacy whenever their clothing pops up on TV because life is devoid of meaning and we never learned how to love?

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purple Man sporting a blue Wings and Horns overdye shirt on Jessica Jones episode ten, what's up.

/barrelntrigger

Who else gets that ersatz tingly feeling of legitimacy when their clothing pops up on TV because life is devoid of meaning and we never learned how to love?

You mean that feeling when I spot Ross Geller wearing a Pendleton Board Shirt? Never....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads