• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All avails

AE Kingswood 8.5D

AE Park Ave 9D

Santoni 9D

Last edited:

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very expensive ($50) by thrift store standards. But I'm not going to pass up vintage EGs in really nice condition.

AHS

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very expensive ($50) by thrift store standards. But I'm not going to pass up vintage EGs in really nice condition.

AHS
For a split second, I was like "holy balls, 19.5 is a huge shoe, but they look pretty normal." But yeah, there's no way I (or anyone here, I imagine) would leave those for $50.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You own a better leather moto?
I own no moto, or motorcycle to rock it on. There's about 3 days a year cold enough to justify a jacket here, so what with my gloverall toggle coat addiction, plus some other amazing outerwear that I can't bear to part with, I have no room.

nope, no spoiler necessary, great stuff!!

Recent finds...
Gloverall

outstanding!

white collar

Reaction score

Did not expect to see Stefano Ricci when I saw this tie.

As soon as this was authenticated my girlfriend snatched it up. Vintage 80's cross body.

Is it a vest? Is it a varsity jacket? I don't even think JV knows.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have that same loro it's my favorite sweater there made by angels. My real question is on the brown one I see jared m. On the bottom of the tag is this a store? I found a bunch of belts with that same name on them and bought them out of the quality. I could never figure out the maker so never sold them.
Yeah that Loro is a beauty! I did a little digging and found that Jared M is a high-end men's boutique and custom clotheir based in NY, and they have some high end RTW stuff made exclusively for them as well. Retail on the sweater is $1895. http://www.jaredm.com/jaredm.htm
And... Epic pop. Sooooo NA. Pry it from my cold dead hands.
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
:wow: :drool:

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this any good denim dudes? American slim fit with a crazy patina

tonylamer

Reaction score
1970s Swanndri Mackinaw

Avirex Hi-Speed/Low-Level Flight Jacket

100% Cashmere Chester Barrie Overcoat

Gieves & Hawkes DB

1970s Samuelsohn Overcoat.

1970s PRL Tweed

1963 USAF N3B w/ Fur Hood

1960s Dack's

Glenshane Donegal

JL3212

Reaction score
I found a bunch a Jared M items a few years ago. Wouldnt have been surprised if it was custom made for an NBA player. Based on the measurements I think the items would have fit someone who was around 6'9" and athletic. The sport coat had all of the markings of a higher quality item, including thick MOPs, working cuffs, hand sewn button holes, and it was fully canvassed.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stuff from today. All NA.
Stuart Maguire shell, Baby Alpaca scarf.

And a pop.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@barrelntrigger, this thread needs more food pics. I'm making chili this afternoon.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dudes, does anyone need new Ray Ban Wayfarers? Found two near mint pairs today. One is the new Wayfarer, the other is a deadstock "regular" Wayfarer. both tones of chocolate / brown. Would love to trade, I think I read someone here wanted them. Great glasses but I have like 5 pairs of them so available. Pics later if you need.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

is this any good denim dudes? American slim fit with a crazy patina

Not really. Old Edwin aren't all that great. Their Sen line is pretty cool but not all that high end. They do make very good beaters though. I stopped picking up old Edwin and big john. They are like the common levi's you see everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads