1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

Double rider looks like money. Added some colors I did a shitty photoshop with for the hell of it to make uncontrol die.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

Oh btw, I made the Bomber in brown, to demonstrate the brown. It's also beautiful, maybe more so than the black Bomber even. Put on, I feel hella fucking 'Top Gun' in it, haha. (this is not a photoshop btw) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

Brown for bomber definitely feels more right (not really my style though for leather).

4. impolyt_one

It's the same leather as the black lamb, but I think the brown may get tumbled or something as it looks a lot more vintage-y straight out of the box, I just picked that up today. I have a feeling all of the colored leathers (will be the same thick lamb but in the other assorted colors) will also look similar. Slightly distressed in a good way.

5. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Double rider looks like money. Added some colors I did a shitty photoshop with for the hell of it to make uncontrol die.

[​IMG]

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

6. origenesprit

origenesprit Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Would like to see the same for the Moto.

7. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

Drew, that shit looks amazing. Great work, dude. I still want a Moto, but that double rider looks sick.

I take it double zips are possible on the moto?

8. impolyt_one

Yes indeed sir. I'll probably just make that two-way zip the standard front zip for people who upgrade to that nice YKK set on either jacket. It matches teeth tones with the pocket zips, and the lower-grade YKK's are a slightly different finish, so it's one set or the other.
    Only got it in black though.

Gonna hammer out a Lampo deal as it looks like my Riri deal went kinda flat and I didn't cover for all the new colors anyway. I like Lampo draht pulls anyway so it works out.

9. reprehensible

reprehensible Well-Known Member

Man, I don't even like the double rider style that much in general, but that thing looks amazing.

I'm not sure which of the jackets would look good on me personally, but I feel a burning need to have one.

10. impolyt_one

Dude, you'd look pretty badass in the double rider. Well, leather jackets in general...

11. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Well-Known Member

I already posted my suggestions at SuFu but I'd just like to point out for hyping purposes, my pulse is racing and my breathing is much, much quicker. (0)

I'm with kunk. Black lamb.

12. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Well-Known Member

how much extra for a colored double biker?

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

sorry for being dense but is the lamb washed?

14. impolyt_one

no, good question man. I offer it normal (has a mild satin-y sheen to it like normal smooth leather) or washed, which I do by hand at home, which takes the shine off of it. I am not a fan of commercial washes that skew and shrink the grament as they usually crease the whole thing out and make it look fairly cheap, this is becoming common on the local leather goods market and I'm really beginning to hate it.
    My hide by hide wash makes the jacket still skew and undulate a bit naturally, but it looks unintentional and I am getting flashbacks of old Julius and stuff in this washed lamb. Not the design so much but the leather itself. Also, once the lamb is washed, it doesn't have a really dark inky blackness to it anymore, it becomes a very dark dark grey and I imagine I could fade it out just a bit more with two washes, maybe. Julius used to give some heavy washes to their thick lamb (same weight as mine) and the finished product looked very similar.

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

yeah, i love washed lamb more than anything. would sleep in a bed made of it if i could. my jil and rick washed lamb jackets are softest thimgs ever

16. keykoo

keykoo Well-Known Member

not a big fan of the shine, would like to see what the washed versions look like [​IMG] Still, good shit Dismal. Might have to forgo on that Rick I've been eyeing and pick up your Riders.

17. edubs01

edubs01 Well-Known Member

Really feelin the Moto jacket.
    Sending you an email now.

18. aqhong

aqhong Well-Known Member

not a big fan of the shine, would like to see what the washed versions look like [​IMG]
    The moto sample is in washed lamb.

19. brimley

brimley Well-Known Member

Are you concerned about the effects of the hand warmer zips on the washed lamb? Heavy teeth + long sleeves = ?

20. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Well-Known Member

Is the perfecto going to be any longer than the other leathers? Also, will it be available in brown?

I can't wait to buy one from you once I see them all and make my decision. Right now I'm leaning toward a brown bomber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.