1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Well-Known Member

Also, there are over 1200 pages in this thread. I recently started from the beginning and went through each page and saw hundreds of photos of the older collections. It is especially nice when people post the images from the RRL site directly rather than linking to the product page because then they import and stay here forever.

2. potemkin_city_limits

Oh right I came across that site a few times while browsing through the archives. It definitely shows a lot of great stuff from the older seasons.

3. Froosh

Froosh Well-Known Member

4. potemkin_city_limits

I would assume it was less than $200 for sure but since Kanye wore the same one some idiot out there will jump at the chance to buy one. Thats why celebrities get so much free stuff. One shot of them wearing something and suddenly everyone wants it and the price doubles. Think about how many RRL pieces you have seen on a random celebrity and immediately gone to ebay to see if you could find the same one. I cant be the only person who has done that. Im not stupid enough to buy it for 5x what it is worth though.

I recently had a Scotch & Soda leather jacket that I was trying to sell for a while with no bites, then an article came out that said Joseph Gordon-Levitt wore the same model jacket in Don Jon and it sold within a few hours of me posting it on ebay for more than I paid for it.

5. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Well-Known Member

I believe seeing it for $250 on the UK RRL site...

6. boxdok

boxdok Well-Known Member

I was planning on snatching up the Limited Edition Olive slim Fits that came out late last year. But they just dropped a new pair of olive slim fits online with camo pocket bags. having a hard time deciding on which one.
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

7. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Well-Known Member

Like many on this board, I have the older pair and they are great. But I'm really liking that new pair and now I want them as well. The monkey must eat it would seem.

8. captainshields

captainshields Well-Known Member

Looks good man!

9. potemkin_city_limits

I got the Sanders twill trench coat in the mail today. This thing is a fucking tank. It literally stands up on its own. I feel like the sleeves are slightly too short for me but otherwise its a pretty badass jacket.

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

11. Baldomero

Baldomero Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Greetings from Sundance.

Polo shirt and cords.

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

very nice. how is it in sundance?

13. pvoytko

pvoytko Well-Known Member

Stores still have the 50 percent off sale going on. Got the wool blend holt shirt shipped from the malibu store for 87. Its listed as 200 for the sale price online

14. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Well-Known Member

Great shirt. One of my favorite pick ups from the F/W

15. potemkin_city_limits

Does anyone know what season this jacket was from?

[​IMG]

Im also hoping someone can comment on the fit. I find that any of the recent RRL jackets I own fit pretty slim and I want to make sure this one will work for me before I drop a bunch of money on it.

16. Ghost01

Ghost01 Well-Known Member

This is the Dauntless Jacket from Fall 12 Royal Navy Collection.

[​IMG]

I have it in a small which is the 'standard size' I take in most RRL outerwear. It doesn't leave me much room to wear anything heavy underneath but then this is super warm so i don't need to.

17. King Leer

King Leer Well-Known Member

Ive been looking for that coat. Where did you find it?

18. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Well-Known Member

19. captainshields

captainshields Well-Known Member

There is some wintery stuff with the new batch on the site. Is there another winter sale before spring or do they just keep that stuff there?