1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

oh i remember that whole discussion ... its that guy, damn :foo:

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

3. dastig

dastig Well-Known Member

Took some pictures of a new sweater that I haven't seen online yet. It is part of our second fall group, Isle of Mann. EDIT NVM, just saw the piece online. They must have put it up very recently.

Very cool piece. Blend wool/cotton. $295. I think this is a great price considering it does have wool and an extensive embroidery and the fact that fleece hoodies in RRL can cost 225.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, we have a bunch of belts that are on sale that don't appear online. The blue striped one (4th from the bottom) has a brown leather back to it. Also, the brown tooled belt says "union of craft."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will get the prices on the belts tomorrow. shoot me an email if you have any questions. I cannot access styleforum PMs at work.

Best Regards,

Robert

robert.schoettker@ralphlauren.com

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  4. RobearH

RobearH Well-Known Member

Great colors, nice pattern and being fleece looks ridiculously comfortable....a must have. I might even wear it with these.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Just showed the swmbo and she said Mr Huxtable would approve....whatever. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Well-Known Member

PSA - nice summer chambray vest at Levi's 30% off

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13001300

I bought one and might have a friend indigo dye it a darker shade of blue, and then replace the buttons with brown horn instead of the white that are on it now

great deal

6. RobearH

Dead today in here....maybe I should post a mash-up pic of my RRL swag delivered since the end of May.

7. osadolor619

osadolor619 Well-Known Member

DO IT! I'll post mine later!

8. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Well-Known Member

9. hoit1981

hoit1981 Well-Known Member

?

10. RobearH

Random FU? He couldn't even direct it at someone or something. Come on RRL Clothing it's cyber space surely you can man up enough for that.....in person that might be another matter.

11. RRL CLOTHING

Cool story

Where's the swag?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  12. RobearH

So I guess for some reason that [​IMG] was directed at me?

As for my Swag...not on Ebay but in my closet where it should be. Where are those balls?

13. RRL CLOTHING

So.. I guess you can't afford a camera or something?

Maybe I should post first?

[​IMG]

GUESS WHAT'S IN THE BOXES FELLAS NEW STUFF FOR EBAy OF COURSE

14. RobearH

Wrong and have a nice day!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  15. RRL CLOTHING

So I guess u do have a camera. But WHERE IS THE SWAG?

you want to get into something with me?

Lets see, you buy RRL only on clearance when it's 40.. fifty or sixty percent off.. and you only buy from the website because of the "hassle free returns" further increasing costs for RL to accept and process returns on clearance (most places do not take returns on clearance/sale merch.)

In fact you are really the worst kind of customer and RL makes ZERO profit on you so take that ugly middle finger and you know where to shove it, bitch.

16. RobearH

Should I worry about my $$$ or RL's? I thought saving money was smart?

All this from a guy who just took delivery of that same discounted merch just to resell or better yet wear then reseell which certainly seems more pathetic to me then not posting pics of my stuff when the thread was slow to instead have dinner with my family. You must be a very unhappy person to start shit over that. R

P.S. Did you think callling me a bitch was putting me in my place....I bet the rest of the people here are thinking much worse of you. Some have actually posted it here. Like I said Have a Nice Day (which really means FU!)

17. RRL CLOTHING

At least I serve a purpose to promote the label domestically and worldwide and make money in the process. But, you're just a hypocrite and now a poseur. What do you do for a living?? Probably something completely redundant and arbitrary so you can't pass judgement.

you offered to post pics of your "swag" and didn't follow through with it. So,now you have zero credibility until you take some time out of your busy day and post some real pics instead of pics of your fantasy watch list. And you spend most of your day in this thread so what's stopping you?

Goes for everyone in here who claims to own hundreds of RRLs but never makes an effort to post a single pic or anything useful. How many of you discovered RRL from ebay? Probably 90 percent of the forum. Remember, you have people like me to thank for making RRL accessible to you at all.

Carry on.

18. Froosh

Froosh Well-Known Member

19. Trimalchio

Trimalchio Well-Known Member

20. Arethusa

Arethusa Well-Known Member

Internet tough guys! Everybody step aside!