• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PCFIVEZ

Reaction score
is it just me or did RL.com do away with that 10% OFF discount code that came along with the surveys?

i have a code that isn't supposed to expire until tomorrow 8/16/14, but it's not working...

CSS8682 = "The promotional code has expired and we can no longer accept it. Try a different code or proceed to Checkout"

I also took a new survey from scratch there was NO CODE given when it was completed! WTF?!?!?

Last edited:

boxdok

Reaction score

Going to need a good 1.5" of stretching to make these comfortable. Thigh is 12", I need something like 13". They do seem like they might stretch, but I'm not expecting that much. Damn slim jeans! I like them though. Anyone know similar style white jeans what have a bigger top block? Wearing Sugar Canes 1947s a lot makes me like really comfy pants..

are those a 32 waist or a 34 waist. I usually do 33 waist with a 34 instead but they are sold out in that sz but I know a 12 inch thigh would be perfect

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

are those a 32 waist or a 34 waist. I usually do 33 waist with a 34 instead but they are sold out in that sz but I know a 12 inch thigh would be perfect

They are a 34. Here's the measurments now after wearing around the house for a few. I could imagine the same size will probably measure different, depends on which pair you get -

waist - 36"
F.Rise - 11.5"
B.Rise - 16"
Thigh - 12.5"
Knee - 9"
LO - 8.25"

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anyone stop into the RRL on fillmore in SF? not sure if worth the walk over :embar:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

anyone stop into the RRL on fillmore in SF? not sure if worth the walk over :embar:

I have. It's only worth stopping by if you're already in the area, or want to check out something in person that you saw online. The actual store isn't that interesting, however. Small space with limited selection.

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked ad nauseum but what would be a good pair of rrl pants for someone with big legs? Slim fits don't get past my knees.

subdivide

Reaction score

I have. It's only worth stopping by if you're already in the area, or want to check out something in person that you saw online. The actual store isn't that interesting, however. Small space with limited selection.

Ditto.

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if stores still have sale items?

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone know how the 12oz white denim used in the jeans stretches? From my experience all denim stretches over time as the raw/rough state breaks down and hips/knees start to bag out. Just wondering if I'll get the stretch I want or If I should seek out a 36x30.

If anyone comes across a Slim Straight White Selvedge 36x32 in stores or online hit me up.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads