• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Takes me to the pre-sale page, but no discounts are showing up and some of the blue label stuff is just showing sale prices that have been in effect for a few weeks now with nothing additional at checkout.

Dynamics

Reaction score
Link works for me, showing all the RRL items that are discounted (most at 30% off). But when I add to cart and checkout, the price remains at retail with no price reduction.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Works for me. Just got the Type II jacket for $232.05
I thought the Midland wash was gonna be on sale too though :(

Dynamics

Reaction score
Yeah, works now. Wasn't working when the presale link went live at 3am.

00bam

Reaction score
can a 10% bzr type code be stacked with it as well and does anyone know a bzr 10% code? thanks

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
It's so hard to pull the trigger knowing what the outlet prices end up being
confused.gif

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
can a 10% bzr type code be stacked with it as well and does anyone know a bzr 10% code? thanks

No it cannot be stacked as the pre-sale has a code associated with it (mpre14). Also it isn't hard to google 'ralph lauren survey code'....it will be the top link on google every single time without fail.

Also what the heck do you guys plan to do with an apron?? Hang it on a wall? Paint? BBQ??? I'm curious.

Anyone have any opinion on the Empire Buckle Backs? Curious as to how they fit, how the material feels, and how long the inseam is (looks ridiculously long, similar to the rigid 5-pocket chinos from a couple seasons ago).

Last edited:

aphelan

Reaction score

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weird. The item I want says "Take 30% off", but then it doesn't take 30% off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads