1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Heh... was kind of hoping that aviator would be sold out by the time I got home. I plan to replace my A2 once it sells, and I may even like the Ervell better... just a lot of money. Someone convince me one way or the other :decisions:

2. patagonianwild

patagonianwild Well-Known Member

Hi, long time lurker here, first post [​IMG]

I just wanted to recommend the olive/black/plaid flannel. I bought it at retail a couple months ago. Super nice shirt. I have a couple TB-flannels, but I prefer this. I sized TTS, and it fits me nicely (but not superfitted).

Yesterday I robokopped a jacquard blazer. I went for sz40, but I guess it was a bit of a gamble. [​IMG] Heres to hoping...

VLSI: If you´re sure about the measurements… Do it [​IMG]

3. TheObserver

TheObserver Well-Known Member

30% off at webstore. No return.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  4. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

Get it, Need Supply photos make it seem bomb.

I'm gonna sell my TOJ A2 as well so I might buy the Ervell one haha

Waiting on the Corner to deliver blazer to decide if I want matching pants, hopefully it doesn't sell out before

5. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Need supply's photos are actually a main reason I decided against. I'd like the navy trim/collar to be darker, less contrast. Plus it's better not to spend the money before I get it. I'm sure many other things will pop up in the following months, and I don't want to have to pass them all because I dropped $900 on a leather jacket too soon. Plus don't really need thinsulate in the desert, yesterday was the first day this year I'd even call "chilly."

6. elisiX

elisiX Well-Known Member

Hadn't seen the Aviator on Need Supply.

Wish the Ervell site gave more details on sizing/model. Measurements are one thing, but recognizing sizing on the model against other items you have bought/sized against them helps a lot.

Looking at Need Supply, the model is 6'2 and wears the M. It does look a little cropped on him, which means for me at 5'7/5'8 should be great. However the sleeves look bang on and I image might still, even in M, bunch up a little on me,

7. skitlets

skitlets Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed a pocket sweater in turquoise.

8. patagonianwild

patagonianwild Well-Known Member

I got that earlier this year, very nice color (and sweater).

9. death shot

death shot Well-Known Member

Decisions, decisions...

10. whyme?

whyme? Well-Known Member

do the button collar shirts still run small? had one a few seasons ago, was at least a full-size small / slim.

anyone tried the zip-up quilted jacket? TTS?

11. Keoke

Keoke Well-Known Member

How do the jeans fit compared to previous seasons? I wonder if measurements on the Ervell webshop are more accurate now, I got the summer version a couple of months ago, and the measurements they provided were waaay off. Still stuck with them now :uhoh:

12. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

If anyone is looking to order some PE in the next 30 min check out TheCorner: Code PRIVATEUS40 for additional mark down that you cannot find on the direct webstore. lol

1 person likes this.
  13. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

But they don't have anything good :( Tried to add that shirt to my cart but it's sold so disappears immediately...

14. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

i was eyeing the fisherman but i probably dont need it.

S L XL available FWIW

15. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Oh, they just marked that one down. They've been updating for like a half hour now... things randomly drop in price. Raf sneakers are like 270, but no need. Would cop the ann sneakers but coupon exclusion :(

16. stevent

Thanks, reordered a few things I did earlier this week, will try to get price adjust but don't think they would for this as code wasn't supposed to apply to new markdowns?

17. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it was just accidental overlap between the start of their sale and the "private" sale code.

What you order? Even at 64% off not finding a ton :confused:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  18. stevent

I rebought the green blazer in 42 (bought 40 and 42 initially as pretty sure 40 is my size but just in case), bought the green pants though almost certain my calves won't fit, fisherman knit and green CPs. Pretty much 50/50 if I return

And yeah spent past 15 minutes browsing but nothing much. I didn't really have much in wishlist this time / didn't like their buys

19. basil rathbone

basil rathbone Well-Known Member

How accurate are the measurements for the pocket sweater? I'm a medium in most brands, but don't own any Ervell. Size up or TTS?

20. BostonHedonist

BostonHedonist Well-Known Member

is the private sale at The Corner over? Code is not working for me anymore! I wanted to "sleep on it" and now i may be out of luck!