• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
convert

More I look at this more I want it

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long legs, short torso...fits me great.

Normal legs, normal torso, slightly longer arms (monkey man!) fits me great. Honestly, the body length is a tad short on me, but I prefer my outerwear undersized. It doesn't look weird, just cropped. I thank god somebody makes a cut like this.

PS - If you don't like the fit, you can buy on of the many AA knock-offs done of Ervell's ****.
lol8[1].gif

Last edited:

Biggen

Reaction score
Just received my purple pocket sweater from Gargyle in XL. The recent discussion regarding Ervell being for short people scared me even though the measurements on the Ervell site seemed ok for someone 6'4. But didn't expect it too be almost too long. Wondering if it has been stored on a hanger because measurements were bigger then on the website. The Ervell site said arms were 26,5, shoulder 19 and length 27 but on the one I got arms were 28, shoulders 22 and length 28. So got a bit of dropped shoulders and slighly long arms but fits ok.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of navy jeans from '09. Wondering how they'll fit. I've always wanted a pair. Does anybody know how '09 fit?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sample Sale occurring March 1 - 3, anyone can proxy?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same. Anyone know what prices tend to be like?

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last sample had police sweater and lightweight pocket sweater for $100-120. Also interested in a proxy!

Last edited:

Smahatma

Reaction score
I'll probably drop by Saturday afternoon. I'm guessing all the good stuff and non-fat people sizes will be gone by then though.

Last edited:

stick

Reaction score
I'm imagining all of you sitting in tables at McDonald's, shouting out orders at imaginary waiters.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Toasty didn't you get suddenlee to do it for you last year? Was it easy? Thinking about sending them an email.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So many requests, and no one responding :( Would be willing to pay a good proxy fee too, care less about the cheapness of the stuff and more about getting things I didn't pick up this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads