1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. John-Galt

John-Galt Well-Known Member

2. mundieTRAINS

mundieTRAINS Well-Known Member

Amuze had this in all sizes for at least a year - not sure if they sold out of all ervell but it's not there any longer. Try a google cache search. Their customer service is great

1 person likes this.
  3. mundieTRAINS

mundieTRAINS Well-Known Member

25% off ARchive today boyzzzzz. code ARCHIVE25

I'm going to end up with every buttondown on the archive at this rate

4. John-Galt

Too bad most the smaller sizes in pants and shirts are gone

5. sweetjesus

sweetjesus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So this one arrived and I have to say I'm pretty darn happy. It's quite TTS -- I thought it would fit tiny. The model here looks suuuper skinny, especially in some of the shirt fit pics, and he's wearing an M so I feared even an L would be too small for me. Luckily the L is spot on. Long in the arms + wide in the shoulders make for a rather masculine fit, which is offset by the embroidery which adds an element of play. The embroidery (also on the back) is not too eyecatching or out there, I think. The slight taper in the body makes it very flattering on my body but in a subtle way. Worn with light wash jeans it's definitely not too canadian tux but I definitely loved wearing it with Ervell's standard jeans in black more. I'll stop now because I sound like an advert.

I have a similar one in M, should you be interested: same material, but no contrasting collar and buttons instead of a zipper.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Well-Known Member

Has anybody picked up a club collar oxford (standard shirt?) lately?
    I want to grab one with the sale at Frances May but when I asked for measurements I got ignored. Same deal for selvedge denim.

7. John-Galt

I have a shirt and light stonewash jean from last season. The shirt fits slim throughout the body. Jeans are slim-ish in the thigh and loose past the knee. Let me know if there were any specific are you're curious about.

8. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Well-Known Member

Yeah I had specifically asked FM and Ervell webstore about chest and shoulder on XL's (they said "fits normal"). And for denim I asked rise and thigh on a 34 and they didn't say anything.

9. John-Galt

I have a pair of 31 blacks from two seasons ago and a 32 light from last season. I can post the rise measurements in a bit and you can see how they compare to the ones listed online

OccultaVexillum likes this.