1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Rambo, Jan 10, 2011.

1. MyTailorIsRich

MyTailorIsRich Well-Known Member

I bought a travel pack of Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire at Barney's this weekend. It is three 10ml bottles and I only want one. So I will sell the other two at basically my cost plus postage. You get 10ml in the original glass bottle with all of the labeling. this is absolutley NIB.

$30 juice
    $5 tax
    $5 shipping
    $40 total for 10ml

PM me if interested.

2. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Well-Known Member

how are we doing on aventus? this is now week 6

3. CologneReview

CologneReview Well-Known Member

how are we doing on aventus? this is now week 6

Still waiting, at this point if anyone wants a refund I'd be willing to give one. Just know it's out of my control.

Here's an email I received on Friday about the bottles.

Hi J,

We haven't been given a clear explanation. I was told by the US distributor that if the bottles were in stock they would be in our order. Unfortunately Creed suffers from extremely poor distribution and service and we don't have a choice but to deal with it. We recently submitted an order of which 50% was unavailable. This doesn't happen with any other company we work with. You are among several people who have been asking about the Aventus so I know how it is when people are waiting for product. As soon as I have any news I will let you know, hopefully sooner than later.

4. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Fuck, that sucks!

LAST DAY ON THE KNIZE GENTS. GET IN WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD!

5. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Well-Known Member

still have spots in my tuscan leather and tobacco vanille splits!

anyone interested in a musc ravageur split? also, CR, do you think you could buy a smaller bottle of jubilation xxv instead? i know it raises the price, but it's going to take forever to get enough people in a split for the larger bottle.

6. CologneReview

still have spots in my tuscan leather and tobacco vanille splits! anyone interested in a musc ravageur split? also, CR, do you think you could buy a smaller bottle of jubilation xxv instead? i know it raises the price, but it's going to take forever to get enough people in a split for the larger bottle.
    I can look into the smaller bottle if you'd like. I believe it's only $50 cheaper for half the amount though. So prices would probably increase a bit. We have 60 mL available. If interested in any amount from 5mL to 60mL please PM me. Also 185mL of Chanel Sycamore still available.

7. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Alright everybody. I'm in a bit of a connundrum here. I've got a bunch of tentative offers to get in on the 3rd bottle of Knize 10, but, no definites yet. Also, a few people have PM'ed me about upping their original share. So, I'm going to leave the split open today and I need anybody who's interested to PM me ASAP.

8. Notreknip

Notreknip Well-Known Member

Gah, I'd love to get in on the MR, JXXV, TL, TV, and even the Sycamore, but this hobby is becoming way too expensive.

If it's okay, I'll play with the $1/ml stuff while you cats talk about the others. My Guerlain L'Instant "teaser" has attracted enough interest to make a purchase I think. If you want in for 10mL or even 20mL, let me know ASAP.

9. GreenFrog

I'm really tempted to just buy the 50 ml Jubilation XXV. I'm running low on my sample and I really love this scent so I'll be willing to host.

Would anyone be interested in 10 ml splits? Ideally I'd like to get in on the 100 ml split to reduce the costs and such, but there just isn't enough interest generating for that big of a split.

With a 50 ml bottle costing around $260 including shipping, I'm thinking of $60 shipped for 10 ml.

Would anyone be interested? Please PM if so!

10. joshmpdx

joshmpdx New Member

Knize Ten is utterly top notch! congrats fella's!

11. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Knize is now closed. Requests for moolah will be going out in the next day or so.

12. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Well-Known Member

13. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

Received GIT from CologneReview, good stuff.

14. fashion_newbie

fashion_newbie Well-Known Member

Received BdP and Isfarkand. Perfect service, great shipping, thanks Rambo!

15. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Thanks for the kind reviews guys. I just sent out all the shipping payment requests for the Ormonde Jayne splits. I hope to have them all out Monday. Knize payment requests going out today and tomorrow - there are quite a few people so its going to take a little bit.

16. CologneReview

Amouage Jubilation XXV bottle split has been closed and bottle ordered.

There is still time to get in on the Chanel Sycamore bottle split!

17. GreenFrog

Amouage Jubilation XXV bottle split has been closed and bottle ordered. There is still time to get in on the Chanel Sycamore bottle split!
    nice! when do you expect to receive it? this is quite possibly my favorite cologne period. the one gripe i do have is that the longevity isn't as good as other high-end fragrances.

18. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Just waiting on one last straggler for the Ormonde Jayne payments and then the Knize 10 PM's will start going out. Thanks to everybody for getting back to me so quickly.

CologneReview - I took the Amouage off the front page for you.

19. CologneReview

nice! when do you expect to receive it? this is quite possibly my favorite cologne period.

the one gripe i do have is that the longevity isn't as good as other high-end fragrances.

Should be in by the end of the week, I will keep you updated.

Just waiting on one last straggler for the Ormonde Jayne payments and then the Knize 10 PM's will start going out. Thanks to everybody for getting back to me so quickly.

CologneReview - I took the Amouage off the front page for you.

Thank you for the update.

20. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

No problem. If you have any left over XXV, let me know. I might be interested in a very small portion.