1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Official Fragrance Sales and Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Rambo, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

I have no vested interest because I don't have any fragrances for sale... but I hope that if you're ordering people around like this that your comments are at least mod-sanctioned.
    I'm not ordering anybody around. This is the central thread for fragrance sales. Whether the mods like it or not is not something that I'm familiar with. But, if you're not happy with whatever it is I'm doing that's got your panties in a bunch, by all means go into transmod and bitch about it.

2. MyTailorIsRich

MyTailorIsRich Well-Known Member

I have no vested interest because I don't have any fragrances for sale... but I hope that if you're ordering people around like this that your comments are at least mod-sanctioned.

Rambo puts a lot of effort into the fragrance threads and generally keeps them going and on track. I am pretty sure all the regulars here are OK with his gentle guidance. And check out some of the other fragrance threads (SOTD, etc) if you aren't buying or selling. We're all happy to have you participate.

3. harry2quinn

harry2quinn Well-Known Member

I'm not ordering anybody around. This is the central thread for fragrance sales. Whether the mods like it or not is not something that I'm familiar with. But, if you're not happy with whatever it is I'm doing that's got your panties in a bunch, by all means go into transmod and bitch about it.

What are you, 15? "Panties in a bunch"?

Call it what you will, saying "no more separate threaks" is certainly a comment that comes off as bossy. My impartial observation. Do with it what you will.

Rambo puts a lot of effort into the fragrance threads and generally keeps them going and on track. I am pretty sure all the regulars here are OK with his gentle guidance. And check out some of the other fragrance threads (SOTD, etc) if you aren't buying or selling. We're all happy to have you participate.

I've seen him put this effort in, and that's nice. I've bought plenty of fragrances on the Other subforum before, before these consolidated threads existed - and I would certainly admit this is a good thing.

However - I'll have to disagree with the modifier you used though - 'gentle'. Politeness and gentlemanliness permeate SF more than most online forums (your post is a case in point)... and I know that I'm not the first user to take issue with Rambo's indifference to this.

I felt I had to say something, so I did. So this stays on topic (as I said, I do think this thread is a good idea in the right direction), I'm done.

4. stormin10

stormin10 Well-Known Member

5. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Yeah! Just kidding. Thanks for the kind words.
    What are you, 15? "Panties in a bunch"? Call it what you will, saying "no more separate threaks" is certainly a comment that comes off as bossy. My impartial observation. Do with it what you will. I've seen him put this effort in, and that's nice. I've bought plenty of fragrances on the Other subforum before, before these consolidated threads existed - and I would certainly admit this is a good thing. However - I'll have to disagree with the modifier you used though - 'gentle'. Politeness and gentlemanliness permeate SF more than most online forums (your post is a case in point)... and I know that I'm not the first user to take issue with Rambo's indifference to this. I felt I had to say something, so I did. So this stays on topic (as I said, I do think this thread is a good idea in the right direction), I'm done.
    Jesus, what a bunch of special flowers. Look chief, I'm no mod, and I don't honestly know if I'd want to be after reading posts like this. Nor am I a gentleman, apparently, because I don't couch every statement I make in soft, fruity language designed to make you feel better. I created this thread to try and do two things: 1)give the members who were clamoring for it a place to sell their fragrances or decants. 2)unclog the board #2 wasn't getting solved so I bumped the thread back up. Everybody knows that I'm only trying to help out on here. If you think my saying "no new threaks" carries ANY authority, you're huffing too much glue.

6. BillyD

BillyD Well-Known Member

Hello, i have follwing to sell:

Creed Decants:

each 75$ shipped

3 x Erolfa
    1 x Original Santal
    2 x Neroli Sauvage
    1 x Silver Mountain Water
    1 x Himalaya

Maison Francis Kurdjian (10ml) :

4x Lumiere Noire Pour Homme 27$ shipped
    1x APOM Pour Homme 27$ shipped
    2x Absolue Pour Le Matin 40$ shipped
    3x Cologne Pour Le Soir 60$ shipped (50ml)

7. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

bumping this one back up the page

8. daccpa

daccpa Member

Hope this doesn't violate umpteen rules but I need to let Faketrain know that I sent him payment for ADP Colonia Intensa last night. Apparently I used up my allotment of sending PM's yesterday, sent two. Anyway I hope this gets through and maybe someone can tell me what you have to do to up your message allotment. I do plan on going through my wardrobe in the next few days and posting a few of my least-loved for sale bottles. Glad you guys are here.

daccpa

9. daccpa

daccpa Member

Thank you JD&Co. Great product, shipping, communication etc. Wish I could figure out how to give you proper feedback but it won't work so I'll do it here. Lovin the SMW !

10. dmoss

dmoss Well-Known Member

FOR SALE Black Afgano, Encre Noir, Buddha's Fig, Eau de Cartier Relaxante
    Shipping is $7 in the US, $15 Internationally.

Nasomatto, Black Afgano, 30 ml, 25 ml left with cap and celophaned box, $145
    Lalique, Encre Noir, 100 ml, 99% full, no box, $35
    Infusions Organique, Buddha's Fig, 50 ml, 97% Full, no box, $25
    Cartier, Eau de Cartier Relaxante , 200 ml, 95% full, no box).
    $30

11. governeryyc

governeryyc Member

received colonia intensa from Rambo expertly packed and shipped per usual!!!!!!:nodding:

12. lbcgav

lbcgav Well-Known Member

For trade:

Gucci Pour Homme I 1.7 oz. ~99%

If anyone would like to trade this for something that's more suitable for warmer climates, I'd be interested in hearing any offers.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  13. Parker

Parker Well-Known Member

Le Labo Rose 31 50ml $115 (99%) -- sold

[​IMG]

Comme des Garçons Parfum 50ml $25 (45%)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  14. CologneReview

CologneReview Well-Known Member

I have some extra Creed Green Irish Tweed and Creed Aventus from a split that I recently hosted.

2mL $12
    5mL $27
    10mL $35
    30mL $67
    60mL $115

PM me if interested then more then 60mL. All prices include shipping to CONUS, outside US please PM me for quote.

If interested just leave a post or PM me. I've hosted multiple splits in the Split Thread to back my reputation, also can provide BaseNotes feedback as well

15. daccpa

daccpa Member

Hey guys , I am daccpa on basenotes also, I acquired two large flacons, one of Tom Ford Moss Breches and another of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. As I am no longer a young man it seems that I may never be able to use all of it before I die.<G> Would be willing to sell a few five or ten ml decants of either of these to defray some of my original investment and help someone try a couple of great scents. I will only ship US and will provide the decants in 5 or 10 ml atomizers from Accessories for Fragrances.com so if you are interested just PM me or email me at "ac4zd at yahoo dot com". I will sell 5ml for $20 shipped and 10ml for $35 shipped. Only going to let go of about 50ml from each bottle so these will be limited supply.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  16. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Bumping this one for those who didn't know it was moved to H&B

17. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

SOLD

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  18. BillyD

BillyD Well-Known Member

Krigler New York 66 Established Cognac 100ml 35-40ml left 85$ shipped
    Krigler New York 10 Subtile Orchid 50ml sprayed once 90$ shipped
    Creed Ambre Canelle 75ml sprayed once 95$ shipped
    Creed Epicea 75ml sprayed once 95$ shipped
    Creed Orange Spice 95$ shipped

Decants:

Krigler Good Fir 25ml 43$ shipped
    Krigler Oud for Highness 25ml 75$ shipped
    The Different Company Oriental Lounge 50ml 73$ shipped

Biehl Parfümkunstwerke 50ml Decant 73$ shipped
    GS01 , EC02, EC03, PC01, PC02, MB01, MB02, MB03, AL01

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  19. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

I'm trying to thin my heard and get rid of some leftovers and backouts from previous splits. Prices include Paypal fees and USPS first class shipping (Canadians please add $5 to the total for shipping) Here's what I've got on offer:

Le Labo - Jasmin 17 - 10ml - $25

Frederic Malle - Noir Epices - 10ml - $35

Maitre Parfumer et Gantier - Santal Noble - 10ml - $20

L'Artisan Tea for Two - 10ml - $ 20 or 1oz - $50

L'Artisan Mechant Loup - 10ml - $20

L'Artisan Voleur de Roses - 10ml - $20

Acqua di Parma - Colonia Intensa - 10ml - $20

Helmut Lang - Curion - 10ml - $20

I can throw these in if you purchase any of the above. Otherwise, its not really worth much of my time. All are 10ml and are good if you just want a bit of them around the house:

Bvlgari - Bvlgari Black - $10

Hanae Mori - Hanae Mori EdP - $10

Dior Homme - $10PM me if you have any questions.

Also, I'm willing to swap decants if you've got something interesting. Let me know. Thanks.

20. Notreknip

Notreknip Well-Known Member

Everyone forgets about this thread - even the scent guys.

I keep updating my post, but am I the only one?