1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Biggskip, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Has anybody tried the new McDonalds Chipotle burger? There were coupons for Buy1Get1 sammich and I was thinking of giving it a go.
    Anybody? Tried the new McDonalds oatmeal. These guys have some fucking brass balls charging $2 for a packet of instant oatmeal with a few dried raisins and apple chunks on top. For free, I wasn't complaining though.

2. bernbabybern820

bernbabybern820 Member

Anybody?

Tried the new McDonalds oatmeal. These guys have some fucking brass balls charging $2 for a packet of instant oatmeal with a few dried raisins and apple chunks on top. For free, I wasn't complaining though.

Ehh the chipotle angus isnt great. I prefer the angus deluxe over the chipotle angus. Haven't tried the mushroom one yet.

3. blahman

blahman Well-Known Member

I can confirm both statements, you guys must have worked there too. When I worked there as a teen they still used lard to cook the fries. So gross, but so good at the same time.

I missed the lardy deep fried stuff. This whole corporate health fad needs to end now! [​IMG]
    Someone out there needs to open a business that advertise themselves as serving authentically artery blocking fatty goodness.
    Those of us who do eat a balanced diet need not have to suffer through bland fast food with the rest of them!

4. blazingazn

blazingazn Well-Known Member

^
    look up the heart attack burger.

double-bypass burger, triple-bypass burger

5. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

I missed the lardy deep fried stuff. This whole corporate health fad needs to end now! [​IMG]
    Someone out there needs to open a business that advertise themselves as serving authentically artery blocking fatty goodness.
    Those of us who do eat a balanced diet need not have to suffer through bland fast food with the rest of them!

Also, there's new studies showing that good old animal fats may be less harmful than all these newfangled refined vegetable oils and fats, regardless if they are not trans-fats.

6. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

Seems like Hardee's/Carl's Jr. (depending on your region) does that type of fast food.

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.

8. Daseinflaw

Daseinflaw Well-Known Member

There's this place called Noodles and Co. which is damn good.

9. ratboycom

ratboycom Well-Known Member

Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.

Potato Ole
    The best stuff at taco johns is their simple items. The crunchy and soft tacos are much much better than Taco Bell and the meat tastes better

10. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

Wait, too much MAYONNAISE?
    They put mayo in a burrito??

11. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Wait, too much MAYONNAISE?
    They put mayo in a burrito??

Yeah, they call it "West-Mex" it was bullshit

12. blahman

blahman Well-Known Member

^

OMG! [​IMG] Needs to become a global chain NOW!

13. dragon8

dragon8 Well-Known Member

^

Isn't everyone that works there dressed as doctors and nurses?

14. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

The McDonalds oatmeal is awful. Just fucking awful. Especially without the brown sugar.

15. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

With the brown sugar, McDonalds has more sugar than a Snickers bar and only 10 fewer calories than an Egg McMuffin or cheeseburger.

16. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Its not nearly as good as any of the above. But, it was free, so I ate it anyways. Still got 2 more free coupons to use. Don't even know if I'm going to bother.

17. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

I had a banana milk shake from Dairy Queen tonight to soothe my sore throat. It was really great. Cue fellatio jokes.

18. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^

Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies

19. mm84321

mm84321 Well-Known Member

Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies

[​IMG]

20. pvrhye

pvrhye Well-Known Member

I expected to hear about more mom and pop joints in this threak. I love the generic frozen fried mushrooms you can find in all the mom and pop joints I've ever been to in KY and IN. I'm not sure, but I think they all have the same distributor for the mostpart.